3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sovad 26.12.19 05:53 pm

From whom to choose rx 580?

Budget range 24-26к
This included
MSI RX OC 8gb 580 ARMOR
Gigabyte RX 580 8gb GAMING (GV-RX580GAMING-8GD-MI)
Sapphire AMD Radeon RX OC 580 PULSE [11265-05-20G]

A priori take a card for games
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 26.12.19

then palit jetstream GTX 1060 6 Gb

s
sovad 26.12.19

MagicHero
Yes, at 1060 fps more, but I fell towards radeon cards.

Like at 1060 fps , but the picture I still like to have rx 580

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

sovad
sovad wrote:
Like at 1060 fps , but the picture I still like to have rx 580
That to like you? ))) the picture may differ??? except that NVIDIA has physics which adds in some game effects. I was just wondering what you picture is more like have rx 580???

s
sovad 26.12.19

MagicHero
as zhee, you say, because playing a shooter game in General, the Radeon looks smoother, faster Le..

Difficult words is to convey

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

sovad
lol ))) it depends on the power of the video card. The more powerful vidyuhi more stable and smoother the game. And the time frame also percent affected.

u
uga4aka 26.12.19

sovad
I think in the distant 2000th was the opinion that NVIDIA and AMD are a little different pictures, like AMD a little more intense, in practice it is very difficult to notice.
Also AMD still occasionally have problems with drivers.
If they are not confused, then I would recommend taking the version from Sapphire, it has long cooperated with AMD and their maps are usually the most balanced and without any problems with cooling and p/O.

s
sovad 26.12.19

uga4aka
you just like read my situation, it's 2000th yuzal AMD, changed the video card, and repeatedly convinced that AMD picture faster/richer/smoother, how many cards have not changed in the same price range, NVIDIA is more APF, AMD - faster.

So based on personal experience, the choice fell not on 1060 and 580

he yuzal representatives of MSI, so I will say that with the cooling of this card as such is no problem, as with wood

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

sovad
sovad wrote:
NVIDIA - more APF, AMD - faster.
It's like??? faster but less fps )))

s
sovad 26.12.19

MagicHero
well, so, for the nerd in shooters that feel when you take thinking of AMD then NVIDIA, then ADM, then invidia

I'm telling you, it's hard to explain, but on paper the NVIDIA is better, but Cho me this paper when yourself convinced

W
Wolfram carbide 26.12.19

You overah write, there is at least laugh with you heartily.

u
uga4aka 26.12.19

sovad
Yes, MSI cards are good lately, but that version of armor judging by the reviews has a lot of problems(starting with the BIOS, and ending not very good cooling system).
But if the soul is to the firm, it is possible to take their version.
I used once upon a time Shapirovsky version 3850HD card, so he would choose the most likely version of them.

s
sovad 26.12.19

Wolfram carbide
what is oorah?)

Brother, I do not know, therefore here and I write

Write at least legible, if you*byjesse

X
X_ray_83 26.12.19

sovad
Take Sapphire't even think there klad good and Pitalovo !
The picture is different because the rough wood can not HDMI and the color is 8-bit !

s
sovad 26.12.19

uga4aka
Thanks, maybe I should just drive every kartochku in Google and see all their cons, pros and reviews

s
sovad 26.12.19

X_ray_83
about, already the third person in sapphire

Why not the gigabyte gaming version?

X
X_ray_83 26.12.19

MagicHero
Where there is more 1060 fps ? Same to me Toko memory 6 gig is a fail now !

X
X_ray_83 26.12.19

sovad
Because Gigabyte Sapphire is worse for cooling and overclocking !

X
X_ray_83 26.12.19

Here are the numbers of frequency of the nucleus 1366 in denomination from Sapphire and Gigabyte all 1355 and then in overclocking !
Therefore the cooling from Sapphire is better, I can still chase her I think it's easy !

m
meagarry 26.12.19

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
it depends on capacity of the video card. The more powerful vidyuhi more stable and smoother the game. And the time frame also percent affected.
perhaps he meant some problem Pascals with friezes, twitching.
googled: it's called High DPC Latency on GPUs Pascal. overah on the subject of 75 pages on this topic.
although he never faced. or just don't notice. or been fixed. in General, XS

s
sovad 26.12.19

meagarry
no, it's not in the friezes and not pulling in good cards as such do not, I mean the picture itself, the gameplay - from AMD it just smoother and faster