3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temporum 26.12.19 05:53 pm

Health incarnate (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Tell me please, level 14 (call 12 points) such characteristics incarnata is this normal? Everywhere write, that at such levels incarnat warrior just wildest IMBA that mows mobs.. but judging by the stats and damage in combat it is not so. Or do I need the whole armor to the call to put? There are all sorts of saturation and of course added armor skills, but like, there clearly is ) where is my mistake?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 26.12.19

Temporum
The game passed quietly and without calling, it makes no sense, so don't bother.

T
Temporum 26.12.19

GG4
I didn't ask whether it is possible to beat the game without a call )

M
Mr_POMAH 26.12.19

Temporum
This is the expanded edition of their poher in vanilla - Yes, that was IMBA

T
Temporum 26.12.19

Mr_POMAH
Playing DE. Just watched foreign video vanilla version, incarnat 16 LVL 2600+ HP and 800+ armor. Skill call the player 13
That just so much nerf? Such a big gap?

M
Mr_POMAH 26.12.19

Temporum
Well, imboy was here and was removed. Play rogoi)))

c
crave1611 26.12.19

without saturation incarnant weak immediately after calling him a couple of times you need to saturate on the next move yet, every saturation gives like 20 percent damage increase health and armor from saturation strongly increases with the level of the player, recently took place in Leyte and that he is well and lives

_
_Irbis_ 26.12.19

Preferably the Exodus to the call to collect. 12 is not enough. Yes, and incarnat without saturation almost useless. Saturation strength, vigilance, shadows and distortion – each, in addition to other bonuses, increases damage by 25%. Saturation strength and vigilance using the give appropriate armor. Don't know, IMBA not IMBA, but when you call the level of, say, 17 or above Tanit and that incarnate not very bad. Incarnate is also good because it is universal, can cause damage of any type.

T
Temporum 26.12.19

_Irbis_
Yes it is clear, do saturation strength, NAT armor becomes 900+ (although when you hover over the spell says +350))
Here HP is not enough...