3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Benaza 15.09.19 02:14 pm

Crashes without any errors to the desktop (State of Decay 2)

Crashes to desktop without errors every 5,8,10. Minutes. From a friend the same thing, because of what normally play in coop does not work, then it will throw me. If you play alone, offline, too. Maybe someone faced with such.
43 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex the One 15.09.19

And someone still wonders why pirates games, here a couple of times on such throws from developers for 2K will get burned and think about torrent Eisenach.

d
dimontok 15.09.19

With Microsoft always, and if the case turn off all recording devices, and if the card is from green put maximum performance.

E
Egor Nevazhno 15.09.19

wait fixed can be

T
TREZ9 15.09.19

Benaza
Same problem ((

V
VipeR_E398 15.09.19

plus. it is impossible to play. a maximum of 15 minutes and departure

B
Benaza 15.09.19

Did as was recommended above. Performance settings Nvidia. Not one flight for 2 hours)
http://inarena.ru/nastroyka-nvidia-dlya-maksimalnoy-proizvoditelnosti-v-igrah/

B
Benaza 15.09.19

Although it) still crashes, just less steel. Amazing!

g
geimer7777 15.09.19

I, too, crashes.
Advised to turn off the Internet, crashes not so often, it was 5, 10, 15 min, now flies well, maybe every 20, 30 min ))) Waiting for the patch.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 15.09.19

geimer7777
but as the game got?
In terms of where and how much to buy

g
geimer7777 15.09.19

Gray_Wolf 95
People bought the pre order and got access on the 17th, and I activated.

B
Benaza 15.09.19

Bought offline activation. Through a man whose year is already buy the game, 200R.

V
VLDR90 15.09.19

Also I already got the hang of it, always go with a partner and switch between them during important moments, that preserved the game)

Z
ZloiDoK 15.09.19

geimer7777
how do you launch with the disconnected Internet? I have to run the game with the included Internet and then during boot to disable it ((( and actually this is from the missions, to many saves (though better than on the Internet)

g
geimer7777 15.09.19

ZloiDoK
Yeah also I run.
First start the game, before you click to Continue the cut down the Internet, and play.
Well here such here dances with a tambourine.

Z
ZloiDoK 15.09.19

came out the wood on her! but it didn't help....

B
Bloody_km 15.09.19

Before the patch, there is an option to play quietly, without crashes. Tested 4 hours, no departures.
Invented because he's tired from missions and expectations of the patch. In cooperative play does not work, but one thing.
Generally opens the command prompt, copy and paste the netsh interface show interface (without the quotes).
Next writeable your the name of the interface. On the desktop create a text document. Insert there the following.

@echo off
M1
TIMEOUT /T 900 /NOBREAK
netsh interface set interface name=interface Name admin = DISABLE
TIMEOUT /T 30 /NOBREAK
netsh interface set interface name=interface Name admin = ENABLE
GOTO M1

Instead of the interface Name write your name, which you received after the first command. Save, then change the resolution .txt on .bat Run the file as administrator, the file will disable your network card every 15 minutes and turn it back on after 30 sec. Values can choose their own, depending on the frequency of departures. (Values in seconds).
All good games and good luck!

V
VLDR90 15.09.19

Bloody_km
SPS helped!

A
Arhim 15.09.19

Buddy of SPS I thought about this option but as do not know )))

D
Den4ikOdessa 15.09.19

Bloody_km
The method works 100%, in 5 hours of play no escape)) Thank you so much for the way....

B
Bloody_km 15.09.19

Den4ikOdessa
Not at all, enjoy the fun!