3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 26.12.19 05:54 pm

Impressions of the game (Sunset Overdrive)

Today the game comes out on pc, share opinions
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Ostapenko 26.12.19

agula98
The mixture of Saints Row 4 (parodies many of the themes, control a super hero and create chaos in open city) + Dead Rising (a zombie Apocalypse with sophisticated ways of eliminating zombies) + Infamous (similar elements of parkour). Who like these games - probably will drop this game.

r
realhero1980 26.12.19

Do not start cursing the lack of RAM, it is possible that the hat around?

Y
Yaroslav5376427 26.12.19

starts but then after selecting the brightness stop working what to do

a
agula98 26.12.19

realhero1980 wrote:
swears on shortage of RAM, it is possible that the hat around?
Any way, thanks Krivorukov developers. They did,by the way, the reissue of the first and second bioshok.

D
Darkness1993 26.12.19

Can fix do(

j
jax baron 26.12.19

The mean departures turn off the antivirus even if you have the license , still try to put compatible so Windows 7 or 8 or back to 10

A
Aleksey Kayander 26.12.19

funny, you can run

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 26.12.19

on moving the mouse the game reacts with microadenoma - hard to aim
but in General, the port came out normal

A

BARACK FROM HELL
My atisine problem with the mouse is not seen, change the mouse

A

BARACK FROM HELL
boasts of some of nonam-gomnom Chinese)

A

BARACK FROM HELL
so bloody this is shit, generally low-sigment with soldering circuit boards from the basement

2BLaraSex 26.12.19

Download pirates clean look, but the game was so energetic that even managed to distract me from the passing Red Dead Redemption 2. Eventually bought, the benefit after buying Shadow of the Tomb Raider still had the bonuses, and is inexpensive.

i
insex 26.12.19

Rules of the game, reminds than Saints Row 4 and Jet Set Radio
Playing a gamepad, the game is markedly sharpened by him.

d
djekiler 26.12.19

Super, fun, chaos and guns. Who likes Saints Row 3, 4 and Dead Rising to play

B
Bombardirovschik 26.12.19

Cool made in terms of the setting.
The mission is also often funny, dialogue, all of it.
Parkour is cool, as it does the mechanics of movement.
Play fun.
BUT
Graphics just the bottom of some, the level below the sents row 3.
It is a dumb PORT , the graphics settings is bullshit, bullshit smoothing , pressing some buttons on the keyboard stops working mouse, lol.
CANNON. here fail.
Most guns in the game is some murky shit that does not need.
Invented granulomas, Yes. Only it's meaningless garbage. And so with many guns.
The game has a musket, a revolver and vzryvnik - here is an effective Arsenal.
And all sorts of harpoons, bowling, discovering crap without problems.
The game requires you to play EFFECTIVELY, murders give points anyway in the game a bunch of mutants and they should be put out. of course the gun with 8 shells many you will not nagasita.
Therefore, constantly in course 3 weapons.
And the more thinking the weapon the more it is pumped. there are other guns become more useless.
well, amplifiers are. they work from style points. In principle, the same useless shit which you can not pay attention.
in the game there is no choice of difficulty even more.
Of also myself shooting mechanics just casual in the extreme, in fact, shooting mechanics at all, you just shoot and it feels like the arcade machine, 1980. sights of a weapon is a huge community.
In short it is fun banter Mesilla a beer with weak graphics and ill-conceived balance of game mechanics and weapons

a
alex 19061967 24.11.21

An excellent, fun and reckless game with the ability to create your own character, bright and juicy graphics, great music and Russian voice acting, a sea of ​​jokes, parodies and gags, fast explosive action. Against the background of the current boring pixel adventure games, one-button shooters, first-person survival games and strategies this game is a REAL ADVENTURE.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 09.12.21

If you play on the X-Box One console, then there are no problems, the game is driving, cool and fun.
And on the pc, this is a dull port with a bunch of game problems - broken saves, broken quests for losses, and unreasonable departures from the game itself during an action.