3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kerkoraw000 26.12.19 06:04 pm

I Subnautica. (Subnautica)

There was such here a problem. I downloaded a pirated version of the August v37088. The first couple of days everything was great, apart from a little sagging (on maximum settings), I sail on business and I hang up the screen black for a couple seconds, the game gives out a not responding and have to close it via error or Manager. Although the sounds work (they say the game continues)
Prior to this black screen no lag was observed, well teksturki progrules sometimes with a delay.
After a few such crashes, they happen randomly, can in 2 minutes after download can in an hour, my vidyuhi issues like (the Video driver has stopped responding and has recovered)
Vidyuhi AMD Raderon HD 5670
21 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genya1984 26.12.19

vidyuhi with vozrastom?

H
Homikator 26.12.19

Fizy, friezes and friezes again! The more buildings, the less FPS, the more open, the less fps, and the folder with Sayumi more and more, 306mb, this is in any gate not climbing)

K
Kerkoraw000 26.12.19

Genya1984
well, 2-3 years

C
CiaphasCain 26.12.19

Kerkoraw000
Developers 4 Aug wrote that AMD driver some problems and they need to fix :D. So either wait for a new version Subnautic or update driver
Thanks for posting, we're looking into it. However, if it's a driver bug, AMD may need to fix it.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 26.12.19

I once was faced also with the graphics I think on the August builds. I have a license, experimental version,

Apparently, something is wrong with the game. Something is broken, which leads to the lockups.

K
Kerkoraw000 26.12.19

CiaphasCain
Tried to update, are new. And to reinstall from zero, odd, dumb, and lazy to be honest. Well at least hope for a fix there) all the rest is Simple system requirements normas Percent интел5 2 core 2.8 GHz, 8G operative

C
CiaphasCain 26.12.19

MR.Homikator
Write garbage. Friezes current at the primary testing of the biomes. in the rest of the time under 120 fps

H
Homikator 26.12.19

CiaphasCain
Garbage are not, I have not the best but not the worst iron I have fps from 30 to 50 max.

e
evysmoke 26.12.19

Kerkoraw000
On the latest version at the moment, exactly the same problem here, word for word, as you wrote! In the office. the information States that it is not my graphics card. But what the hell? 15 hours of the game before it, and then suddenly stopped?.. In short, the answer is how to treat it, yet no one gave((

e
evysmoke 26.12.19

Last year one guy wrote here about this problem. Here's the text:

There's a problem. I downloaded a pirated version of the August v37088. The first couple of days everything was great, apart from a little sagging (on maximum settings), I sail on business and I hang up the screen black for a couple seconds, the game gives out a not responding and have to close it via error or Manager. Although the sounds work (they say the game continues)
Prior to this black screen no lag was observed, well teksturki progrules sometimes with a delay.
After a few such crashes, they happen randomly, can in 2 minutes after download can in an hour, my vidyuhi issues like (the Video driver has stopped responding and has recovered)
Vidyuhi AMD Raderon HD 5670

I have all the same word for word, the only version of the game 57474 and vidyaha Radeon 6700M
Even approximate answers nowhere to be found, and after simulated about 15 hours of gameplay (without departure, have not yet started the heresy) as a shame to abandon it.
Thanks in advance, but I'm not the obvious, like clean the computer, antiviruses, on behalf of the administrator, to update fire wood, bags etc. of Course, not a fool, and did this all first thing, obviously, the problem is not in the system and not in the computer.
Oh yeah, run the game under -force-d3d9
Cache save cleaned.

Upd: All the pundits with #Kopaliani and blah-blah-blah go to the forest. I will buy the finished release. And while there is early access, but Steam and my money will not see. Second, qualitatively repotia pirates are great for most configurations, and Sub-ka is no exception. Already played, revealing all that is possible, in this conference version with 30K something and played 15 hours this.

a
agles 26.12.19

The most common way to treat this and most problems with the game it's just, buy Steam license http://store.steampowered.com/app/264710/Subnautica and most of the bugs and glitches will disappear by itself, especially not so expensive it costs. Saving, you spend more time and nerves to empty than get pleasure from the game.

A
AntohaZ38 26.12.19

evysmoke Cause of blade video card driver is often overheating. Check temperature of graphics card in the game, maybe it's time your laptop clean from dust and replace the thermal compound. Or if you have the opportunity to try additional cooling in the form of a stand for a laptop. But to make sure it's not in the game, you can try a couple of hours to play anything demanding on the hardware.
You graphics card clocked?

I
Ivasik 26.12.19

For evysmoke
evysmoke wrote:
I downloaded a pirate
Here's the answer to your problems.
agles wrote:
buy Steam license
Here's advice on what to do.

I have already bought Subnautic the incentive and never any problems with the game was not.

e
evysmoke 26.12.19

AntohaZ38
It is strange that the driver did not come off 15 hours of gameplay and only started here recently. Crashes began to occur more often. Included beech a few hours after the last on. and immediately launched the game. Crashes in about 2 minutes with a guarantee. Stand there.
Vidyahu never dispersed. Especially on the laptop. I'm not the enemy of your iron)
To play something demanding is nice, Yes, but not all games react in any way on temperature, as practice shows.

e
evysmoke 26.12.19

All the pundits with #Kopaliani and blah-blah-blah go to the forest. I will buy the finished release. And while there is early access, but Steam and my money will not see. Second, qualitatively repotia pirates are great for most configurations, and Sub-ka is no exception. Already played, revealing all that is possible, in this conference version with 30K something and played 15 hours this.

A
AntohaZ38 26.12.19

evysmoke
Try to create a new game and see if crashes.

I
Ivasik 26.12.19

evysmoke
If you climb to the people with their stupid questions due to problems with the pirates and then still allow themselves in relation to their rudeness, then you need to shift to the side and your topic as quickly as possible to remove from the site.

In place of the moderator, I gave you a warning for insults.

T
TTokimon 26.12.19

Ivasik
The problem was, and pirates, and the license, was it in ' 16, left 18 year. A decision as there was no and no. Sit, read steam forums and one in the afternoon. The problems are the same. Played departure, then all the a couple of with a smaller interval. after 4 flight a game 1 second after start hangs. New game after 30 sec. video card from AMD.
PS. spending money on not working game, it's stupid. Have not met a single game where buying a license would clean the errors. Just patches faster for a day or two to get (and sometimes faster for a couple of hours. how to lay out, as he will find)

I
Ivasik 26.12.19

TTokimon
On litsenzionno it happens, but rarely and quickly is.
I subnautic litsenzionka more than 2 years and no problems there with the game.

T
TTokimon 26.12.19

Ivasik
here the problem is that the game misbehaves with vidyagame from AMD is old, and developed to know about it in the 16th year, but nothing done in 2 years. Yes, I'd rather buy a new vidyahu and pirates play, what is not working on my hardware the game in 2 years is not finished. Bad developed make of yourself. About 3400+ the one only trims about AutoSave, I am silent.