3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invoker 26.12.19 06:05 pm

Help to understand with hairworks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all! I have a question about hairworks, I don't know maybe I'm beat and began to dig up that which is not, or I'm right. Help to understand, does hairworks in the world? (grass, bushes, trees and etc) I know may sound stupid, yet all know that this is just Vishki for hair that can, in principle, to understand the title But still. It seems to me that after enabling this function begins to change not only textures-present the dirt and hair and other objects, the grass becomes a little different and the bushes, and even like the added effect of stepeniste on the armor Geralt is present Although Filtering is enabled, but it seems to become more noticeable, don't know maybe it's me or what. Tired to ask this question, it creeps me out! Tests on AA-8 the level of smoothing hairworks.
8 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 26.12.19

Invoker
As far as I remember included Hairworks really puts FPS, no matter what else he did not seem affected.

k
kukava_d 26.12.19

Invoker
Hairworks nothing brings in the environment, it replaces only the Geralt hair and wool of animals (wolves, bears), drakonoidov (Royal Wyvern, Griffin)!

M
MunchkiN 616 26.12.19

Witcher, Veliki and some monsters of hairworks
even especially the FAQ that some NPCs use this hair
can be separately smoothing Estim General smoothing of transparent textures but it seems to me that if that Firefox to it it applies
she wlasna kind of like a ribbon with the GPU or vector tessellations with tessellations. else there beard, some skin is about the same as the mugs in the trees. this technology they do not belong.

D
Devilgroup87 26.12.19

I forgot to add a beard for Geralt.... Although the beard isn't hair in the total mass.Invoker
Invoker Not zamorachivat your brain and play the game as it is. If not , then stick fashion - a lot of them. If all protonational, for example the use of a pack of textures for the game, or even download what I have collected and made. (Not without help)
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_sbornik_modov_k_vedmaku_1_31_goty_na_osnove_moda_school_of_the_roach_shkola_plotvy-172943/

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.12.19

Invoker
Notice how the grass coats Geralt,like in the invisible egg)

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

Invoker
Hairworks usmeet the hair on the Herald, his horse and the monsters (such as bears, wolves, Griffin, cemetery, women, or whatever, etc.) at PS hair doesn't change. Although the Herald with hairworks the hair is worse and I use a mod that disables only hairworks on the Herald and the opponents he stays.

B
Bupycop 26.12.19

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
Herald
it hurts to see people sort of played the game, did not understand that his name is spelled with a T and not D!

B
BezNika1 26.12.19

Think write better than the present developers.

Spoiler

Technology - Nvidia GameWorks
Nvidia PhysX Clothing: (Rags, cloth)
• Geralt''s Clothing
• Monsters
• Flags, Draperies, Banners, Curtains
• Boat sails

NVIDIA HairWorks: ( Hair, wool, fur for clothing)
• Geralt''s hair and beard
• Monsters hair
• Bears, Wolves, Horses

GameWorks Sam: ( Sticks, drums, explosions, etc.)
• Fences
• Barrels
• Furniture
• And much more!

Not to be confused with the Havok Physics engine that you use in other games as
Assassin's Creed, The Division, etc

Spoiler
Technology SpeedTree, Trees, bushes
used in many games, movies
for the first time was well implemented in the game Gothic 3 and other

Strain the herbs. ( Grass Deforming )
In the rain deformation of the smallest grass in the marshes looks nice

All effects generates CPU Processor and hardware to the graphics card GPU physx is not tied. In summary then the more powerful the processor, the better will run the effects.
Hair, Fire, Smoke, Magic.

To enable Ultra texture settings and squeeze all the juice tessellation of
engine no mods need to change the file rendering.ini, etc
A guide how to do it ( change the file rendering.ini ).
https://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/witcher_3_performanceultra_tweaks_for_both_amd_and_nv

Given that the game came out in 2015 the graphics card and 3.5 Gb
8 core processor should be enough.