3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leha.volnyh 26.12.19 06:05 pm

Can't find pallets (Farming Simulator 19)

Bought a chicken coop, chickens, peppered wheat. Writes that there is no space for new pallets.
15 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 26.12.19

Well so the pans with drop zones take. Boxes are yellow. And food need to fill in a manger and not in the discharge area pallet =)

H
HITRYY FEDYa 26.12.19

leha.volnyh
where chickens do you have ?

l
leha.volnyh 26.12.19

insel260
During unloading of the pallets was not here what the joke was. Now like is one box

l
leha.volnyh 26.12.19

SLY FEDYA.
the coop is R clicked

g
gogen1982 26.12.19

SLY FEDYA.
100% bug when your controller is plugged in -does not work button (steering wheel,joystick) for another 17 farm caught that.

g
gorros21 26.12.19

Same problem, chickens, writes that there is no place, though everything is clean

B
BS.STARS 26.12.19

I have a different problem I bought the coop at a hundred chickens bought one Kuru raised has multiplied a hundred chickens and achievements as nebylo and is not present

B
BS.STARS 26.12.19

the question is removed it turns out in the career it worked but in game there is no way that guys have will introduce dotage in his career to do online they off

g
gorros21 26.12.19

Neither the blue hens started laying, boxes began to appear.

A
Alexuc 26.12.19

gorros21
leha.volnyh
The same glitch.No boxes and all.We can they don't like cock?:)

i
iDson 26.12.19

what trailer these creatures need?)

i
iDson 26.12.19

brought the box of 20 pieces of them were sold for just 2 and the rest remained in the trailer.. what is it? =/ shows that you buy for 5K revenue was 1.5 to meaning?

P
Pakman777 26.12.19

Good afternoon, first got involved with wool, but I couldn't find a pallet with wool + what does that inscription mean? Perhaps you need somewhere to take these pallets for wool?

N
Novi France 26.12.19

Pakman777
wait a bit and appear on the written score.. it is buggy sometimes though the 1.2.1 patch has not yet been checked (pallets with wool appear near the site of the cattle corral or rather its marker if you use a trailer the cattle trailer)

A
Antariys 26.12.19

Need to drive away the technique away, then the chickens will start laying eggs.