3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir_kokainum 26.12.19 06:06 pm

War in the Federation (Stellaris)

Here for the first time decided to try the diplomatic path. Created the Federation. One of the members, proposed to declare war to your neighbor. Voted. Announced. Except I can't send neither Federal nor his fleet, closed borders. I'm at war with this state-tion. In diplomacy they have, status in war. But of blet the boundary of the castle and they can only invade people who proposed to declare war. I wonder, is it a feature or a bug?
4 Comments
Sort by:
i
igoryok31 26.12.19

Sir_kokainum
hmm strange, however I played last time sometime in may before the update that they are there namutili with the new mechanics don't know yet but as I understand, the Federation is the kind of shit that is best avoided!)

M
ManticoreX 26.12.19

Sir_kokainum
Several times participated in the war,the initiator as well wasn't me and calmly flew through the border.. during one of the wars was the head of the Federation,but the fleet was only after the war that I in turn had in mind.So no bugs noticed,played for collective intelligence, version 2.2.2

d
daka_214 26.12.19

to be honest the Federation was so stupid that he once did not create and is not included in the Federation . I seem to always over authoritarianism or imperialism with them much more convenient to play . So there is nothing sensible about your bug could not tell))))

S
Sir_kokainum 26.12.19

daka_214
Yes, I too usually for authoritarianism. Well, sometimes the civil Republic played (making a difference). But now, with the idiotic mechanics of piracy (when you need to contain thousands of patrols on the trade routes), to make a normal fleet, able to cover all threat areas - is problematic. So he decided to try diplomacy. It turns out shit, really. Even at high difficulties, the AI Empire did not help, and cause more problems(((