3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BuryaWolf 15.09.19 02:15 pm

How to recharge health? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

've been playing for about 3 hours, with his gang decided to explore the area, but we were all bitten by a saber-toothed tiger. One of the monkeys even died from bleeding, and the rest little red circle, which as I understand it, means health. Negative effects, water and food in place, and the circle is not growing. I'm afraid that half kind peredohnet from the fact that he did not know how to replenish health.
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eugene8080 15.09.19

BuryaWolf
May need to sleep?))

B
BARABASHis 15.09.19

BuryaWolf

We had the pace to heal from injuries\bleeding\poisoning, and as well to eat and sleep, then be fine. But it also may never recover(there at the beginning of the game wrote about it) if will be a lot of injuries. A red circle means how to live an individual, the less the less resilient just going to die soon.

D
Daywee 15.09.19

To replenish health if you have a child (XS how it works)

A
A S U S 15.09.19

I also have a problem with health. If that is not received but a single damage. But running around with one of the primacy for a long time. After sleeping all circles full. Maybe it's the fatigue, like you would if running for a long time with only one monkey? I changed it, see what happens.