3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konnor Radunhageydu 26.12.19 06:55 pm

Your favorite weapon (Assassin's Creed 2)

Your Favorite Weapon rules are simple, write what is the main and short weapons you like (write any weapon except the sword of Altair)
Personally for me it's the Florence shelter and serrated cinqueda
122 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hlelia 26.12.19

The broadsword, not a tent!
And on sabzh - Schiavona like the way it looks and Condottiero War Hummer from Molotov. And short - Sultan's Knife

b
big123dan 26.12.19

I like them both

G
Ghost RUS aka Kost_GRS 26.12.19

For a laugh the hammer to the rigidity of the rapier, for cutting the necks of the serrated cinqueda,in order to stick in the head with a butcher knife or a hatchet of the butcher don't remember.

S
Snip 26.12.19

of course the hidden blade, I see no reason at all to use something else..hidden blades, you can easily kill 5 guards without making a noise...and then on the counter attack because counter attacks when using dagger or sword, armored targets have a very long time to understand, and hidden blades single attack..

T
The_Nameless 26.12.19

In addition alferovskaya like the rapier. With daggers and knife of the Sultan and that last knife as the Dodgers wide. And of course Tsestus rukopashke =)

24rus 26.12.19

help pliz ) can great slot for the sword is empty to leave ? want one weapon away from the guard ( a long sword ) and keep

G
Ghost RUS aka Kost_GRS 26.12.19

Now checked 24rus long sword in the sword slot it is impossible to use the axe and spear too.It all can be taken in hand.

R
RemarX 26.12.19

Poison blade and hidden, well, rapier )))))))))

N
Narbinger 26.12.19

Rapier and notched cinqueda. But most of all I like to work with swords))

S
Stereotip 26.12.19

Nizmenno as it was - the hidden blade))
And from the second assassin was added to cinqueda serrated dagger slot.Let's just say it looks unusual from the outside, and Chica a bunch of blunt guards her pleasure)speed is very large, Ezio just flying over the earth and even tricks monoxide..Oh sorry there is no normal program with some games to remove, I yesterday cinquedea a fight staged beautiful..there was my mercenaries, and about 20 guards now dead..)

a
alexandr brus 26.12.19

m4a1

N
Nemec-Shvine 26.12.19

I like a real Assasin take away the weapons from the enemy!)
And a Pistol with a Blade not bad

s
sam lesley 26.12.19

Oh sorry there is no normal program with some games to take out
FRAPS

the hidden blade. I just them cut. and powerful enemies collected weapons, so killing them easier

5gespenst3 26.12.19

Spear

S
Stereotip 26.12.19

imanAnticrizis
have you seen how much they weigh?)))So 10 seconds is 500 meters, I have no terabitha screw, not needed yet, the fact that these vidyuhi not yet converted then)I tried to reduce the size of a Fig!There should be somehow a special program to do but I'm not so crazy to because of the small vidyahu to soar to itself a brain when you can just play in the fun)And about FRAPS then only the blind do not know)Well, even online Mmmorpg-nerds)

K
KhaTTar 26.12.19

Spear.

T
TaHaR 26.12.19

Hidden blade, of course! If moving, may 6-7 guards in seconds to stack!)

G
Gumb0ld 26.12.19

Long two-handed sword,the spear is taken away and the two hidden dagger

p
profik 26.12.19

Anything heavier,such as two-handed sword or axe ,so much fun begins ,and the sword waving,and they kontrolery reflect.But as the axe wag,the guard in the tower to hang around and stay.Well, this is an outrage of course.
What would you not spotted the blades.

T
Type-R38RUS 26.12.19

I like two
hidden knife and blades