3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 26.12.19 06:59 pm

Help! (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

guys help pliz!bought the game at launch,was,so decided to pereproyti and even can not understand what's funny,when you jump on the wall with stones (where Lara has always clung pick skalolaznoj) she pulls out an arrow and sticks in stones with an arrow....how to switch back to pickaxe?just really a lot of places where this arrow is neither there nor here....
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 26.12.19

Gryxa
Maybe you have no picks

M
MODERN_GEAR 26.12.19

Gryxa
Interesting bug. You first began? Check skills do not improve by chance, it could have bahenol from the past and save moved.
P. S. What for to kill the author for a question? It is such a fashion went?)))Gryxa

G
Gryxa 26.12.19

MODERN_GEAR
started over and at the beginning of the game she is from somewhere arrows,which select the like in the thermal valley of...

s
sergio5321 26.12.19

maybe because you need to press E, not F?

M
MODERN_GEAR 26.12.19

sergio5321 wrote:
maybe because you need to press E, not F?
The option is obvious, but who knows...

g
giga18 26.12.19

maybe because you need to press E, not F

it is necessary to press E

P
Protocol10 26.12.19

That feeling when bakers at lark on lavaysse play )))))))))))))))))))))))

D
Dooble 26.12.19

Please help. I play on the Xbox 360 and the repeated passage locations prison (there is prison camp ) Lara climbs into the house where Konstantin and Anna stand at the card and then Constantine goes to the prison cells and Anna goes somewhere, Lara then down, examining the map and into the channel under the bars closed(Lara before him parquet on walls and boards) . During the passage it was open . I can't get into the house.