3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 26.12.19 07:06 pm

Ancient Scrolls (how to get rid of? vampire) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

After completing the main game and DawnGuard add-ons we have on hand is 3 of a scroll: the Blood, Dragon and the Sun. Scroll Dragon can be sold to bibliothecary in the College of Winterhold, however the rest remain a quest. Therefore, the question is: is This a bug or are they still worth? I'm not a big supporter to carry already waste of things, even in the virtual world.
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 26.12.19

assassassassass
Are you sure? I went for the vampires, and this dialogue does not appear.

B
Bouuy 26.12.19

Guardians of the dawn better!

N
NightHawkreal 26.12.19

By the way I wonder if there was a story and sold a scroll, Orc will give it to Dawnguard?

E
Elcheor 26.12.19

NightHawkreal
he will sell it))) but if you're the Archmage, then the price can be a little down:)

s
spellcustomer 26.12.19

All confirmed this is a bug. Also, if you need someone on the nexus there is a fix to the monk moths these two scrolls to give, even if you play for vampires.

g
greenbum 26.12.19

help, I find this fix, already have been everywhere - can't find it....and on the nexus all in English and even translated I am unable to find it....

s
spellcustomer 26.12.19

greenbum
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24266 Here he is, helped me.

g
greenbum 26.12.19

spellcustomer
spasiiibo great=)))))

g
greenbum 26.12.19

set, and the reaction - zero......the deksus appeared dialogue about the sale=(

7ER9EY 26.12.19

I have Blood and the Sun I bought the Moth priest for 6000. Played for Custody of Dawn.

g
greenbum 26.12.19

Here it is about those vampires playing...How to get rid of the scrolls though for some Mani))

s
spellcustomer 26.12.19

greenbum
Don't know, maybe the version of the game and the fix do not match, or your download (I'm on the old memory) to move some need. I have version 1.7 and everything works.

C
Cartman_Bro 26.12.19

I have a proposal to take to dropnode using the console 2 of the scroll, and then to add to his 4000 septims.
PS Scrolls you can put in the window.

A
Anastasiya Sergeeva 26.12.19

But as the scrolls in the chest to put

A

Even though I'm Archmage Hurricanes coats buys the

A

Vampires better than anyone

W
Waffen 26.12.19

What about the weight? They really weigh nothing? That is, 20 kg for each scroll this is a mistake?

a
arah 26.12.19

Mod Wall Hallaren hall, in the attic there is a stand which can contain three scrolls