3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ScorpionMK9 26.12.19 07:06 pm

Game (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

After add The Forge and install one of the updates in the amount of ~130мб(1.0.237.6) the game freezes in the selection of a cache in the location Paytiti other locations not tried it, checked the integrity of the game cache and all files have been tested, tried switching from DX11 to DX12 not helping. Write a review who have no such problem, maybe it's just me, or is the joint developers.
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikola1957 26.12.19

Maybe a joint, and can - not developers. Possible solution - themecity conservation, to carry the game and install again with all new clothes at once.
Save to look at %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Shadow of the Tomb Raider\(folder with filename in the form of a bunch of numbers)

S
ScorpionMK9 26.12.19

Nikola1957
Save is also removed?

B
Bupycop 26.12.19

ScorpionMK9
4 days ago there was a similar topic.

W
Westohka 26.12.19

ScorpionMK9 Helps to change to English. Then again on Russian supply

N
Nikola1957 26.12.19

ScorpionMK9
Yes, they will be deleted if not copied to another location. Most likely, you will them to continue.

S
ScorpionMK9 26.12.19

Westohka
Are developers so bad? then some graphical bugs it helps to turn off V-sinc, it is now the language change helps to avoid Savini, what the hell is going on with this game?

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 26.12.19

The same garbage.

T
ToKoMoK 26.12.19

In some places, when you look at murals or picking at the ground with a knife tightly hangs even in windowed mode. Xbox One/PC Tokai-same problem, it manifested itself only when I set his mark to the stash or a mural. Now labels are not used, and hovering is gone. Approach the artifact (can be installed with the label), remove the label on the map, it can be put on any other object, and digging the artifacts, read the frescoes...in this version, nothing hangs.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 26.12.19

ToKoMoK
Thanks, but I already sinned on DirectX 12.

K
Kot Obormot 26.12.19

from freezes and crashes got rid of to enable swap file(size recommended), GTX1050, 8 GB high no brakes

z
zveraboy888 26.12.19

REACHED THE LOST CITY COME TO THE MONOLITH TO READ BEGINNING TO READ AND AT THE END OF THE PICTURE HANGS TIGHTLY !!!
IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH IRON OR WITH WOOD SO I WOULD NOT HAVE PASSED IN THE GAME
ANY IDEAS ????

S
ScorpionMK9 26.12.19

Crashes and hangs I have lost after the update '241.0_64', it was a school of developers.

z
zveraboy888 26.12.19

don't put the marker on the monolith on the advice ToKoMoK passed away

j
jt38 26.12.19

ToKoMoK wrote:
In some places, when you look at murals or picking at the ground with a knife tightly hangs even in windowed mode. Xbox One/PC Tokai-same problem, it manifested itself only when I set his mark to the stash or a mural. Now labels are not used, and hovering is gone. Approach the artifact (can be installed with the label), remove the label on the map, it can be put on any other object, and digging the artifacts, read the frescoes...in this version, nothing hangs.
chuvah, I love you, really helped, though, and weird