3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rovrnomy 26.12.19 07:06 pm

Obsessed with weapons. parameter \"energy Reaper\" (Darksiders 2)

actually improving the weapons suddenly came option energy the Reaper, what is this game ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ramzan.. 26.12.19

Rovrnomy
I do not remember whether the shot whether under murder...given 2 units of energy Reaper.
There rights where health see purple stripes?!That's it, and fill up these braids.

R
Ramzan.. 26.12.19

AA or you mean something like this option came out of nowhere?So to be honest I'm very puzzled how you got there *6*,,setting the idea should be only 5 parameters,base damage and the other 4 buns.

R
Rovrnomy 26.12.19

Рамзан24032000
Yes the scythe is turned several times, tried 5 times, there is usually INVALID ID , or this is
and how much energy the Reaper ?)

and ps the scythe is level 13 in the end proved to be stronger than the most powerful(which turned out to make 19 level( fell vampiric and apal new, but in the end was weaker.. )

R
Ramzan.. 26.12.19

Rovrnomy
How much energy Reaper unfortunately do not know
By the way there is a bug is obsessed with weapons,in short, after the full flow dump him choose there the level is reset and the stats that you remain pumped

R
Rovrnomy 26.12.19

Рамзан24032000
Yes and apalaci, after parametrov 22 levels went error

R
Ramzan.. 26.12.19

Rovrnomy
And well, now I understand why you have INVALID ID
From there your stat limiter in the game and cannot be bypassed even with the help of Cheat Engine tables
By the way tell you one thing with this bug...the glove is not the glove of gloves of the armor and additional weapons can raise the vampirism to as much as 95 percent,I don't know exactly but operates with vampirism it should with the absorption of rage..but this is purely my assumption.
Additional weapons there are several types of weapons:Secreary,Spears,Hammers,Maces,Gloves with claws,gloves with sickles NUU on the elbows,and normal gloves..here on these three types of gloves and can raise a stat up to 95%

R
Ramzan.. 26.12.19

Imagine one or two hits and you have full HP))))