3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NapkoMen 26.12.19 07:09 pm

Habitat. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Please tell me where live deer and ordinary deer. (required for the tasks on production of meat) In the place of hunting on reindeer inhabit only deer for their meat is no good.
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
sana9056 26.12.19

NapkoMen
Well, just in the woods and come out on cortana looking for, and the job Placecom the forest to find it. There just is deer.

v
vadim81n 26.12.19

Places to deer no, they're like rabbits just jump stud. Vskidku was there where he stole a shawl for old whores.

s
sergo1077 26.12.19

On the quest have the meat of the deer,that they have a typo,as he soared with meat

N
NapkoMen 26.12.19

sergo1077
thanks bro.
for those who will look for ROE deer (80 PCs) for Ales at kV, it is easier to buy.

V
VETER15 26.12.19

NapkoMen
Hunting deer on horseback, because to catch them on foot can't.
In the same way on horseback looking for them.

B
Bupycop 26.12.19

NapkoMen
They are in almost every forest, run 4 pieces, just have the radius of the fearfulness is very large, but sometimes they are blunt, and run up the dense thing in this moment does not move, and aim and shoot)

p
pro_cess 26.12.19

Read the tips in the thread and have done the following to receive deer meat: rataj is Near the mill, if you pass by the city, it is not reaching to the meadow of grazing deer, at my appearance they fled. Heading past the mill on horseback up the Creek, turned around and returned to the place of occurrence of ROE deer. Running around one of the deer stopped in front of the bushes and began to blunt. Killed her without Dismounting. Then returned Crucio and repeated the maneuver, new ROE deer stuck in a few meters from the first. Two deer is enough for the quest. The remaining meat I decided to cook and got a pleasant surprise instead of deer meat in the bag appeared quite expensive, boiled kidneys of ROE deer.

G
Golem43 26.12.19