3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tesarzh 26.12.19 08:30 pm

The solution is \"Sticking out of the body bones\" (Fallout 4)

I think many have encountered a problem when using the code to immortality, or without it, you explode but not die, and the bones that were supposed to fly at 10 meters, remained with the body. Now I will tell you how to return the body to its former beauty in just a few clicks. But before that you need to throw out Luggage important items, because they can get lost.
The first thing you need to do is press the tilde (~), thereby causing the console, click on your character and type unequipall. This will save your character from skin defects, but to take away all of it, including a PIP-boy.
The second step will be recycleactor which will return you everything, or almost everything. But you will have to get dressed again.
That's all. Now your character fresh and beautiful.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Mirko 26.12.19

Thank you so much!!!
Secure the thread, please!

M
Moov000 26.12.19

Thank you very much!!!

V
Vano_Strelok 26.12.19

Tesarzh
Thank you so much, dude! Ehhh head!)

J
JonnJonnzz 26.12.19

The bones do not have, but now all the perks came off. They sort of are, but do not act. How to fix this?

Y
Yuriy Hadorik 26.12.19

with a perk now trouble((( no lock open no computer hack...

S
Sergey1992 26.12.19

Works, but the perk really is. Let's wait, maybe someone will find the solution (message left in order not to lose this topic)

p
pordon 26.12.19

http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/reshenie_problemy_s_vypirayushchim_skeletom-884775/

M
Mahakaal 26.12.19

THANK YOU COMRADE! Cheats not cheats but glitches, no one is safe, especially on older PCs!

W
WinterWulf 26.12.19

Guys I know it's stupid, but those who flew the perks, try to run the last save I have everything adjusted

E
El Prezidente 26.12.19

pordon thanks felt frozen.