3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZimliksGod 26.12.19 08:31 pm

Very strange optimization (Far Cry 5)

I actually have all relaxed pull on ultra and more than 30 of the fpc, but for some reason when I put these settings the game starts to take off and it litsuha. When you put everything on minimum everything is OK and resolution step down to 1280x720. What could it be?
PC features:
GTX 670 2Gb
i5 7400
12Gb RAM
PSU on 700w
4 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 26.12.19

ZimliksGod
Well I have a laptop 20 times weaker and Valitov, not just on the lowest one can be is dunevo as the percent starts to beat hundred: grafon+vmprotect+dunevo=departure well and see what the resolution is well there in the window or a window without a frame, try different

D
Din Printer 26.12.19

ZimliksGod
I have a i5 4460
1060 gtx 6gb
8gb RAM
the PSU at 500w
Nothing crashes were 1-2 all-time passing game and DLS mainly

G
Grandshot 26.12.19

ZimliksGod
Can fly because of the factory overclocking. Try the program MSI Afterburner to decrease the core clock (Core Clock) by -50 or -100 and run the game on high settings (don't forget to click Apply). If you leave no will, just to add frequency and to test again in the game. When optimal frequency is found, tick the Apply overclocking at system startup and minimize the program.
For prevention is still possible completely to reinstall the driver by removing the current using Display Driver Uninstaller.

Z
ZimliksGod 26.12.19

No did not help