3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DmitryE 26.12.19 08:31 pm

Join in the game (Star Citizen)

If you already know about the game Chris Roberts and the star is ready to become a citizen of this universe, take the first step for citizenship — register on the official website of the game.

Localization in Russian yet, but with this user account creation will be painless.

First go to the website at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-PDP3-GKGQ; it will give you the advantage of 5 000 of play money at the start. Just want to say — it's not enough to run the game. It will still need to buy for real money. Game, useful for purchasing equipment.

In the opened window fill in the required tabs.
LOGIN ID
under this login you will be login in the game and on the website. Besides you, no one to see it will not. Here it is possible not to suffer with coming up with beautiful words, but to write any.

PASSWORD
– invent and enter the password. Preferably a powerful one. Better at least 16 characters.

CONFIRM PASSWORD
— re-enter the password and do not forget to record it and login, someplace, in a secluded place. I want to so the same note, in the game launcher login is saved and do not need to enter each time, but the password is not.

EMAIL ADDRESS and CONFIRM EMAIL ADDRESS
– write here the email address of your mail. It is not advisable to use the service mail.ru – there are cases when the letter is not received on address for this server. Use google or yandex.

BIRTHDATE
– specify the date of birth. Note ! You must be of legal age. Therefore, the birth year writing, not less than 2002

Go to filling public information.
HANDLE
– the ID of your page on the game site. By analogy with ID VKontakte or Facebook. Can choose something to remember or care about beauty and to write any word. This word should not be used by another person. You cannot enter LOGIN ID. The truth can get out, adding to the login letters or numbers. In compiling this manual I chose the username OWARON. Will add to him the year of birth provided during registration and enter in the HANDLE field. Now my public page is: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Owaron1997. After creating your account, HANDLE can be changed free of charge once — a personal account. In the future, only charge.

COMMUNITY MONICKER
— public nick on the forum of the game Star Citizen. Must be different from LOGIN ID. But you can specify a value HANDLE. Further, nick can be changed as many times as you need.

REFERRAL
– putting the referral code, you get a bonus 5,000 in-game money. If you have followed the link given previously — the code should already be entered in the string. If not — write STAR-PDP3-GKGQ.

Left to fill the captcha, accept the terms of service — tick box below and click ENLIST NOW.

After reloading the page, in the upper right corner you will be able to access my personal account. The yellow indicator next to MY RSI, it says that account is not verified.

Wait for the emails sent to your mailbox and in the email click on the link. The indicator will turn green.

Registration on the website of the game is made.
You now Star Citizen !
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 26.12.19

Checked, you never know what if really the game is ever released)

V
VETER15 26.12.19

Online pvp?

S
SiriusUHD 26.12.19

The author of this topic wants cool stuff and ship for free, so when you register with the specified code
he is getting the type of points.
It is possible and the code to enter the STAR-ZK56-9JQW.

M
Mauler1990 26.12.19

And, you can and this STAR-47XF-TCKF
VETER15
MMO space+ a Single company.

r
review_game 26.12.19

Guys! Here is the correct code: STAR-XC47-693B

:)

S
SiriusUHD 26.12.19

At the moment the most urgent is considered
this code: STAR-ZK56-9JQW the others are outdated)).

V
VETER15 26.12.19

DmitryE
That's all well and good, but would like to know you the website Chris doesn't? Because I have at the moment, for 3 days. Had through the substitution of the country to register with the United States.

S
SlashDot 26.12.19

Sign up with this code (STAR-34KF-GRDD) this is not difficult. I would be very grateful :-)

D
Dzhek Sali 26.12.19

Author topic: copying text from the site, would be nice to put a link to the source. It's still someone's work - though not great. What do you think ?
https://star-citizen-game.ru/star-citizen-register/

S
Samiran 26.12.19

the Russian language in the game, no chtol?

M
Milla_Z 26.12.19

When will free flight someone tell me ?

r
review_game 26.12.19

Milla_Z
Today - week of freebies. Sign up and forward: https://t.co/2GYpGD6f28

g
grey113 26.12.19

STAR-NBCS-YCHZ

C
ChOfficer 26.12.19

Use only STAR-PDP3-GKGQ else here from the bulldozer shoved their codes, profit on someone else's guide want

i
iDominion 28.10.21

The most current STAR-ZKTZ-DJ93