3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UJIitka 26.12.19 08:31 pm

Who has a Steam level? Is it worth it to pick it up?

I was wondering other people's opinion about raising the level of the incentive is worth it or not?
21 Comments
Sort by:
P
P.L.Kich 26.12.19

It's probably just a marketing ploy. I don't think that any level 15 you will start to give discounts on games or pay money.

R
Rakatum 26.12.19

Vitaxa Ulit
Level raise is, for every 10 levels you have an increased drop rate of set of cards by 20%.

M
Mariya Melnik 26.12.19

For someone like. Who wants more cards to - there is a reason, but either expensive or very long. If friends are a bit on cards do not count, can not seek to pick it up.

I
Ilya Chelpanov 26.12.19

Rises only in respect of your account.

N
Nomad01 26.12.19

Purely for the view level to 10 raised to the window to open. Level especially gives nothing. If you want to profile a cool look you can rubles for 5 buy background or bartering with someone

n
nat.mih 26.12.19

Nomad01
Level increases the chance of remaining cards to games, and cards can be sold on the site for real money. Although this is a double-edged sword – to raise the level will have to invest money, but then this money can be returned, but still at a profit (though not particularly large). Who has a lot of the time, he can and rosamorada.

W
Walter Lebowski 26.12.19

7-Oh. Makes sense to raise to the 5th...

n
nat.mih 26.12.19

Walter Lebowski
I think to level 10, the chance of additional sets of cards tends to zero. You ever dropped an additional card?

W
Walter Lebowski 26.12.19

nat.mih
by the way, Yes. It was the case. Today)) I initially said no, but then remembered and edited) So that in the course it is worth it.

A
AR3E 26.12.19

If I kusachek.

Rises only in respect of your account.
And +1 to the member for 100лвлов.

E
Esthetix 26.12.19

Kakimto side I got 15 LVL, and what XS just do not understand what for it is necessary tembolee neither of which does not

R
Ramsilio 26.12.19

as mentioned above for each level displayed is +5 to friends, as well more chances of loss of card sets, open a new showcase every 10 levels.
but by and large, decide whether you need it is everyone's business.
I have for example is now level 26. and I slowly increase it, no where slowly.
if the person does not play online games, and actively engage in trade, then he may not need it all.

n
nikita2112 26.12.19

I have on one account often just give a set of cards. And at 5th level, and at 7th, etc. And the other 10 ACC level and card sets are never given.

F
FETT171 26.12.19

16, if you have a lot of friends to add to raise

A
Aleksandr742 26.12.19

I have 7 level

H
HiRF 26.12.19

I got to level 11 and now I do not know whether to swing level!? This will be advantageous in the future... whether to drop out of free card that used to sell them then...

M
Madevi 26.12.19

HiRF, it is not necessary, but if you have overdadige free games and you don't mind the time, you can try.
I have 23 level - about once every 2 months gets a set of cards on 7 p. As you can see, it is very small, and I have no idea what the level should be below at least once a week fell set.
There is still profit in the form of discounts on games that fall out when the crafting icon. In theory, the higher the level, the more expensive the game and more on her discount. I still had only full nonam no more than 250 rubles.

M
MelShlemming 26.12.19

Twenty four

I
Ivan Dro 26.12.19

61 level, collecting cards for badges, creating them will be on the summer sale, for each badge you give one card sales that can be sold in around 6P.
've never done that before, and forged badges immediately, but it's not profitable.

Gather up decent cards for 70 sets, summer sale 100 sets accurately collect, it is approximately 1300 cards, with a 61-level 75 just rise on sale and the summer cards sell for about 500 rubles that will come from forging badges and buy some game, for example S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Bundle, consider and ate fish and stole sat.

And on my 61 I level about once a week drop some cards, there is a second account, there's 15 levels, every two weeks about the set of cards is falling, but it probably depends on the number of games on the account, the more the greater the probability of these sets, mainly on Akka where 61 level 784 of the game, and on the second, level 15 224 games.

K
Kasyanov Ilya 26.12.19

nat.mih wrote:
I think to level 10, the chance of additional sets of cards tends to zero. You ever dropped an additional card?
Yes idea . he is shocked