3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invisible Sun 26.12.19 08:32 pm

Where is Anastasia? (Dark Souls)

Not counting the very first boss cleared the location with the Gargoyle bosses and Demon-Taurus Demon Capra in the basement well and still beat out the dragon sword and killed after a mini-boss.
First, before the murders went into the catacombs at the location of the Fire Temple, but left and went to another location. So where is she?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
sademus 26.12.19

near the fire in the Fire Temple there is a tree that, there is a slope, it is difficult to see, come and see, to your left in the cage will be Anastasia

M
Morgan Yu 26.12.19

close to the Elevator leading to New Londo

I
Invisible Sun 26.12.19

sademus
Right at the beginning of the location of the fire mean?

I
Invisible Sun 26.12.19

sademus
And by the way I already have the soul of a Keeper of the fire, or it is necessary to kill the guilty?

s
sademus 26.12.19

Invisible Sun
do not have. Anastasia can resurrect any soul Keeper, and then when taken away from Latrica her soul, then strengthen at the expense of her flask

I
Invisible Sun 26.12.19

sademus
OK, but to throw away rags from inventory or you can only sell? And then chlamydia less strong things because I already have the sword of the black knight and the sword of the dragon))

s
sademus 26.12.19

Invisible Sun
take it and throw it away. there is also a button to throw. or you can feed Frampto

D
DocB1995 26.12.19

sademus
Anastasia can resurrect any soul Keeper
SHO? What are you talking about, dear? Anastasia has a unique soul, which does not stack with the usual, scattered on the world. And it can ONLY revive her own soul.

s
sademus 26.12.19

DocB1995
really? okay, I will not argue, I just lumped them and resol it