3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rozenbay 26.12.19 08:33 pm

Hangs tightly (Injustice 2)

Guys the subject is this:
completely freezes during the cutscene at the start of Suzette. at different moments but most often when the blonde chick is encrypted from the robot and the robot finds it. nothing helps. the logs were updated. in simple fights all Chiki-bunches.

pirates repak from catalyst
11 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 26.12.19

Rosebay
Try another crack codex, I have a weak laptop, this was not the case videmo pirates from download xataba better

d
dreamevil2067 26.12.19

Rosebay
So the system is not osilae video

j
jax baron 26.12.19

dreamevil2067
Well, there can't be that I'm on a very weak laptop played, if he only has the codecs to update

R
Rozenbay 26.12.19

jax baron
at the soul. already shake hatab

dreamevil2067
brother battles are finally on high. I minimal put in the window was doing to the cutscene to pass, and nifiga. nishisha I ninagagi in the Internet. nicho and shake the other Repack. Malolo just suddenly have someone else there. incidentally I forgot to mention, I have Windows seven 64-bit

R
Rozenbay 26.12.19

jax baron
brother what codecs there ingamma the cutscene she Grifoni rendered and not vidocom swoop I understood. here's another

j
jax baron 26.12.19

Rosebay
At least you system it, try codecs to update

j
jax baron 26.12.19

Rosebay
If only repacking Repack is not correct, it happens

P
Pumpkinhead - Halloween 26.12.19

Rosebay
remove your piracy!

R
Rozenbay 26.12.19

anyways acentre full of shit
nicho niramit. moved hatab and the same(

the computer does not pull Val

d
dreamevil2067 26.12.19

Rosebay
All your troubles because of this nasty darmowy.The entire game ruined this fucking protection?

B
Bodyguard47 26.12.19

Rosebay
Try to run not from the shortcut on the desktop and from the folder with the game Injustice2\Binaries\Retail\Injustice2.exe.