3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mama Stiflera 26.12.19 08:42 pm

The dialogues in the Nomad (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Actually when you go on the Nomad, you and your partners are constantly talking. Shuffle partners and dialogues are changed for each. In these conversations a lot clearer about the characters themselves and just sometimes there are some interesting jokes and stuff. Does anyone know a list of all these conversations? Text version or maybe the movie what
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 26.12.19

Stifler's Mom
on the wiki there, on the page of each partner at the end, but not everything, and the most significant

D
Ded MastDay 26.12.19

Funny all Krogan with Pibi Bazaar.

M
MudakFromThirdStreet 26.12.19

I have to do this.
Remember from conversations in the nomad:
1) When you take a Pb and the Wind, at one point Pibi starts complaining that the rider does not steer, then the Wind begins to whistle casually, that you start to think that she steer still managed, which of course is not true. And then Pibi angrily begins to be unearthed on the subject of whether it is true.
2) This I remember almost word for word. d - Fights, P - Pibi
D: Why do you need all this face paint, you want to be like superhero?
P: why do you need all these bones on the armor, you want to be like supervillain?
D: Yes.
P(enthusiastically): Krutooo....

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 28.10.21

hello from 2020 I personally like the dialogues in the nomad.

E
Eremite_City 28.10.21

I, in "Nomad" formed two stable pairs: Jaal and Vetra, Drak and Peebee. The first couple, in general, cooed like doves, even invited each other on dates. But the millennials teased each other more. Although the mutual interest of centenarians also hatched. And our little people are all about business, but about business ... I haven't heard any romance from them ...