3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
offimpulse dawada 26.12.19 08:45 pm

The moment in which the choice of the party factions final? (Fallout 4)

the moment in which my choice of faction (subway, College, etc.) final? I would like the maximum to complete the quests of all the factions, not giving up randomly)
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Kayfoviy 26.12.19

Come to the moment when the sight will come out of the plate, there will be written something like: If you do so then become enemies with those.
Until then, it is possible not to care about and be so to speak, and hunt with the hounds.

D
Denis Malahov sv 26.12.19

Yes, we will have to choose

o
offimpulse dawada 26.12.19

Alex Kayfoviy
and for all the tailcoat is the rule if you choose one then become an enemy for EVERYONE else? the exception is subway + inst?

k
kirichenko.matveykiri 26.12.19

there is a combination or fraternity + inst + subway,there inst + subway + brotherhood,there are Minutemen + inst + brotherhood(so it is neutral if the massacre at pridine/airport to arrange) everything seems

o
offimpulse dawada 26.12.19

kirichenko.matveykiri
I'm even more confused)
1. a combination or fraternity + inst + inst.. subway + subway + brotherhood. it's the same, only the places of the words changed.
2. how to understand combination? these in combination brotherhood inst subway can not become enemies or something?

M
Mag Otshelnik 26.12.19

Quest Mass Fusion is the choice of Barefoot or Institute.
And quest before MAXON will be ordered to go and cut the rats underground.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 26.12.19

offimpulse dawada
If you propose to join a faction, don't hesitate to join everyone that joke, but it does not matter and already down there, towards the end of out this sign. There seems only the Minutemen are out of work, and with the other factions you'll enemies.

F
Fallen space knight 26.12.19

Like the only neutral is the Minutemen, they're just, the Institute will make BS and subway are alive.
The game is so simple that you as above and simply wrote out a notice when the way back will be gone.

k
kirichenko.matveykiri 26.12.19

offimpulse dawada
well, I for bundles said,and so the brotherhood of the DAC with the Institute and subway,with the Institute on the contrary,and the Minutemen only Institute(subway is always neutral,the brotherhood is also only up to the time of the massacre in pridine/airport)