3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slonvprotivogaze 26.12.19 08:45 pm

Uncharted 4 vs. Rise of the Tomb Raider (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

If you consider that the new Lark, in fact, the second part, and the aonach's the 4th, and it is more correct to compare the second aonach and second Lark...I don't think much will change , but nevertheless)
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantihor 26.12.19

Incorrect comparison, because you can the first aonach compare with the first larkay!..

U
UnItalianoVero 26.12.19

And, you can first pacman with the first Witcher batman'om compare

h
hitman456 26.12.19

both games are fucking, otmosfery and interesting

M
MarkedOne52 26.12.19

The games are great. Of course, Ancharted cooler, but Lara's got its charm)

W
WWW352 26.12.19

If you compare the second and the second aonach Lark,the lark full 1опа,but if you compare it with the fourth...the end of Clark. Remember,love,grieve but not

S
SkyRaider 26.12.19

Dude, in the main, at least established well, or in the section of tomb Rider (there soniboev worse than here, that kakby hints about the adequacy of fanbase), and then it should be clear that all will choose Ancharted, for fans of Lara just on Aonach don't care, they don't come in here and play RotTR until shibicky pour out her bile and idolize the Aonach, which was passed by one time and as usual the console collects dust until the next.part! LOL
And what is the elephant vs pug? another opinion"? Never heard of this? Anything that TR fans there, too? And similar expressions and sometimes they enrage?
I want to try them? Bishop's Tomb Raider, whose Royal Lavra claim some sort of everybody pug, and overip largely due labels exclusive to the PlayStation that makes good/great game in the SHYDEVRA ABOUT GOSPADI!DINADIAWAN!1!
Whether the game multi-platform would evaluate more people and quite sensibly evaluated without utrirovannye
Ancharted good, but Lara is a legend, memories of childhood, emotions, the cult! Although someone Ancharted the same memories of childhood, and they create such provocative topics

A
Alex_Pro 26.12.19

In fact the Aonach with Lariska compare only due to the fact that the second brought ekshona as if its in the game implemented it Anch and before ekshona in games did not exist. In General, nonsense and sodomy - all that can be said about halevanah topics comparing the two games. As for me, both games are good in their own way and only idiots would compare them, while downplaying any one of them.

s
sasha.end 26.12.19

Slonvprotivogaze
Uncharted appeals to those who like to shoot in games, that's all!
About parts↓
Spoilertastic 1. Tomb Raider I
Part 2. Tomb Raider II: The Dagger of Xian
Part 3. Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft
Part 4. Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Part 5. Tomb Raider: Chronicles
Part 6. Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Part 7. Tomb Raider: Legend
Part 8. Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Part 9. Tomb Raider: Underworld
Part 10. Tomb Raider 2013
Part 11. Rise of the Tomb Raider

A
Alex_Pro 26.12.19

sasha.end
So the last two parts, well this is the restart for this to the previous installments they should not be attributed.

S
SkyRaider 26.12.19

Why not worth it? Series is the same, the character is the same, the concept is basically the same

S
Slonvprotivogaze 26.12.19

sasha.end
In fact, the last part is new, and counting on it and look up to.
PS - There or and a for Sega what came out))

s
sasha.end 26.12.19

Аlex_Pro
Slonvprotivogaze
Only here the Unchanged 2 was released in 2009, and Rise of the Tomb Raider in 2015. It's been six years, and games the difference in many years to compare, at least not properly

A
Alex_Pro 26.12.19

sasha.end
Well, tell it to those who still compares. Although good with people like to argue.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 26.12.19

sasha.end
It's not Gothic with Half dub))

P
Pastyr 26.12.19

Both games are good in its own right! Why argue which is better, if you can love both)

b
b11zzard 26.12.19

Played all the anchi and the first TR. The second TR is not yet played. To compare them makes no sense. Lara is a good game, I liked it, but Anu not a competitor. Анчартед2 one of the best games in the history of 96/100 on Metacritic. It's been 6 years and also fun to play. Анчартед4 has the chance to beat second part.

J
JackReacher 26.12.19

Stupid comparison. ROTTR is a great game, but inferior to the same second Uncharted by the number of wow moments. 4th Aonach needs to be something unreal, judging by all the videos, so Lara then loses, though, and still remains a great game.

O
OMEGA 26.12.19

Luman Karazbaev
Lark full vyser compared to Uncharted gameplay is boring, the characters flat and not interesting but the Drake and the plot is cool, the gameplay is great the characters are interesting and overall the game looks much better this lalka obogaschaet which only the most ardent fanboy pussy
Burning?

O
OMEGA 26.12.19

Luman Karazbaev
If I now write Drake sucks, the game is shit, licked from Indiana Jones it will also be a fact?

L
Leonardus 26.12.19

Lark full vyser compared to Uncharted gameplay is boring, the characters flat and not interesting but the Drake and the plot is cool, the gameplay is great the characters are interesting and overall the game looks much better this lalka obogaschaet which only the most ardent fanboy pussy
Totally agree I'd add that the game of dicasi Callas