3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seyfer32 26.12.19 08:45 pm

Reset (Diablo 2)

When was reset and when it is planned?
114 Comments
Sort by:
p
pirya 26.12.19

Seyfer32
was 3 years ago. Reset is not planned, it is declared the property a couple of weeks before it starts.

K
Klassewer 26.12.19

somewhere it for 2 years and 3.5 months ago was reset.
Judging by the news of the last reset (which occurred according to plan, contrary to the past) took place after 3 years and 3 months of the game.
For good would make this time somewhere in the 3.5 years long season.

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.12.19

This, to me here told that at the beginning of the ladder always rentrop upgraded - such zamanuhi. Go check it out? :D

Z
Zitbastard 26.12.19

???

A
Archon Guard 26.12.19

For good would make this time somewhere in the 3.5 years long season.

ETOGES is good, I like, too, for such good to another year safely play without thinking about any shit on the new. but there is always everything works as intended and so surely all is not as we would like, through realties mesyachishko-another boom!: good day, dear users, after two weeks of a regular reset and all suffer under the new

O
Obsessed 26.12.19

Archon Guard search on the new shit - unfortunate since a Sisyphean task, the presence of a shit in chest - unpleasant, because it is not something to strive for. what's the buzz on the game? :D

A
Archon Guard 26.12.19

Obsessed , under the shit, I meant what already exists in non the Lader, but very necessary, for example all sorts of carmike supposedly 20 HP, 7 MF or Krapetz tipo skillery, Saki, chopsticks, encha, Araki, FORTS, icdip, even purefoy Alibaba for Golder again hard to find )). generally speaking, all of what has been found and collected several times and the search for his new nowhere to go.
and the buzz even in XS, the habit hoarder to collect stuff, some people like pvp, and I like the process of searching for any clothes, because it sales PTS happy when there is nothing to come across, and then suddenly you shlemak ramy 5 Bo, well, something like this.

R
Resu 26.12.19

Archon Guard
after reset again want to look for any shit, and now in the presence of a and inficon to look for something nobody wants

A
Archon Guard 26.12.19

and now in the presence of a and inficon to look for something nobody wants

sell Enigma and infec, runes spend on soy(or zod if a lot of them), and he is looking for shit and all interest is not lost all season, it's elementary Watson.

O
Obsessed 26.12.19

I meant what is already available in the non Lader, but is even necessary
Archon Guard and I do any armor.

and the buzz even in XS, the habit hoarder to collect stuff
as for me - definitely not in this. ;-)

sell Enigma and infec
..уд0ляешь D2 ;D

m
minovalo 26.12.19

Nothing уд0лять not necessary. Just put in parallel to the RLP. :peka:

O
Obsessed 26.12.19

..and quake live. and Left 4 dead. and cs, a thread! D

6Kau6 26.12.19

One Black Desert is not canceled, this game is a Korean, the chances drop as we love how on PG :DD
The farm takes the same amount of time and ALL the time, no satiety=)
Reshetov no 99 LVL no one would like a maximum of 61 Zadar is pumped...and the maximum level is not limited. That challenge 99 LVL for Zadar.. ahem Pro-players all D2 =)

N
NoneOne2010 26.12.19

Oh, guys) someone Else is playing?

R
Resu 26.12.19

on I have glitches again, or making change?

[
[_JENKA_] 26.12.19

I am against the reset, let me play for another year and a half, then we'll talk )

A
Agent_Smit75 26.12.19

Offer admins-modders or who can close these threads about resets, as soon as they are created.
Put a plus who agrees. :)
But better just to block the ability to create a topic with the title Reset, no matter when it is just to create only admin or moder this topic.

Z
Zitbastard 26.12.19

I am against those who are against the reset.

A
Archon Guard 26.12.19

Zitbastard
if you so boldly against.. what have you got there Nicki in the game?

S
Seyfer32 26.12.19

for normal players it makes no sense to stew for 3-4 years in one season in a year..just nothing to do in the game!
I am also against the against Reshetov!!!