3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Van_Tarkin 26.12.19 08:47 pm

PA cracking skins in multepleer (Aliens vs. Predator (2010))

On Xboxе can vzlomat a saved game and how at the camp and UTB to create one. sohranki finds need a saved game of onlineprofile. Who zlamal podskazhyte how.
125 Comments
Sort by:
m
median2007 26.12.19

can popodrobnei as the key to from I nepoymu 1C plizz

C
Charger87 26.12.19

find group of 1S in the incentive, Vkontakte, there is a theme of distribution of keys

m
median2007 26.12.19

all sorted out thanks

S
Sinoptik1824 26.12.19

Will tell you what you wanted to know but were afraid to ask. Firstly(for those who are in the tank, 43 the level of the latter, in theory, it opened the last 3 skins, but they are not open. Why? But because it is necessary to put updates and you will be happy. I have pirates, I put the first update and these three skins are opened, put the second update and these three skins left.
The second Rating can be raised in three ways. One cheat through the Art of Mani. Second stupidly playing online games for a rating(it's long and tedious). The third and most sensible, I called him a nerd sposobom because again(for those who has already passed) to pass the company you thrown a total slozhnosti where the 35-37 level(if you start with edinichki) If you don't want to be considered a cheater, and potrenirovatsja in skill I will tell you how to do it.
So we go in the game, go to network, then start the game on top, get to the place where it says Search game. Wait until Kogon will not find. For example, a found 1, and you have the inscription Players in game 2. Ojidanie 6. Exit to the main menu just start a new company(e.g. per person, the most giving experience) and starting required for a high level of complexity(and at maximum, will give even more experience). Download old sopranos companies will not trample. Definitely a new game! So play, go through a couple of chapters, up to the moment when you required to continue for paratrooper or start over the other two creatures. Then you can continue or exit and go to search games rating to check out gallop earned experience. I'm leaving the company again launched search games waiting when Kogon of need out in a conventional network game, quickly created a server and looked at your level.
Let's say you have it up after a couple of chapters in the company from 1 to 10, then if you want to continue to pick it up, then again go in search of games at the rating, wait for when Kogon will find, go to the main menu, and click on the button continue and continue the company.
Sposed simple as two fingers. Here is a list of skins. when what is displayed:
Marine - Gibson Rank 2
Predator - Claw Rank 3
Alien - Warrior Dome Rank 4
Marine - Connor Rank 5
Predator - Stalker Rank 7
Alien - Warrior Ridged Rank 10
Marine - Moss Rank 13
Predator - Hunter Rank 16
Alien - Praetorian Rank 19
Marine - Johnson Rank 22
Predator - Wolf Rank 25
Marine - Rookie Rank 28
Predator - Spartan Rank 31
Alien - Nethead Rank 34
Predator - Lord Rank 37
Marine - Van Zandt Rank 40
Marine, Alien, Predator Kaneko, Number 6, Alien

m
median2007 26.12.19

how nalichie there is all obnavljanja but I they had closed 3 skins

i
ivan171 26.12.19

Sinoptik1824 You're wrong, PIRATES SKINS OPEN, AND NO LITSUHE EVEN ON LEVEL 43!!!

I've updated the game downloaded the patch, still the skins are closed because we need the keys!! or it is necessary as that to crack my game))

If you have the update that will help to open the skins (I have a 43 level, but 3 skins are closed), give link.

S
Sinoptik1824 26.12.19

Guys, litsuhe Yes, Toko keys. Litsuhi it is generally sometimes solid Dengo-vytresanie. Keys parwati, cards to buy, Yes well them on a... DIN on the pirates and the problems don't know. And then, you do not worry because of these three skins, the use of them? If the skins were given something other than appearance, it would make sense. And so... the don't lose.

i
ivan171 26.12.19

Guys why pirates weighs much less than a license? I have the setup files for licensed games weigh 14 gigs.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 26.12.19

3 skins is only for those who bought kollektsionku, those who bought the game for the 600R. they will not.
Well, pirates, I guess.

Sinoptik1824 you come up with 3rd way?) :D

i
ivan171 26.12.19

Okay, we will wait until some hacker will crack the game, the game I do not buy, and the pirates little suspicious weighs(( Actually wait until somebody find a way to hack into a licensed game!!

i
ivan171 26.12.19

Sinoptik1824 and it is good that the skins only give the appearance, when that is so the skin will give a weapon, it will be the end of the game.

S
Sinoptik1824 26.12.19

Sinoptik1824 you invented the 3rd way?
No, found it on the English forums. Generally, this method conceived by the developers, this is not a bug and not a flaw. In any case, so they speak the same forums.

pirates weighs a little suspicious
But all works well

C
Charger87 26.12.19

forecaster why are you people confused, More time FOR the TANK, KEYS in skins 1S gives for FREE in coleccione them, too!!!

Anyone who wants to obtain access to unique skins for Aliens vs Predator, welcome to visit our office on one of the resources Vkontakte and Steam

1C-Vkontakte: to join the group if you are not yet a member, and in a special topic to leave a small comment explaining why you want to get the key and for which platform;

1C-Steam: to join the group if you are not yet a member, and in a special topic to leave a small comment explaining why you want to get the key and for what platform

in contact faster, after you get the key to enter through the button to ACTIVATE THROUGH STEAM.

All the topic is exhausted

C
Charger87 26.12.19

Doblo in favor of litsuhi to play online people lomnago times less than in litsuhe, litsuhe a lot more servers and inappropriately long wait for people or play 2in1 for the people there. Some more yelling say developed reptiles, the game was unfinished or it is generally nevyshla all because the money for the future, the project lacked because all the pirates sitting on a lot of projects because of this, injured, or has gone down in history, anybody would be unpleasant for example did your machine or car and then hop in your cars really a bit of rejection rashahat a lot of people and officially you sold 2 or 3 after this all desire will be gone plus more and work needs. I apologize for the offtopic

i
ivan171 26.12.19

Charger87 all sitting on pirates many projects because of this, injured, or has gone down in history we have such a country, if people will make 500 thousand rubles per month, they will buy, but there are people (not homeless) who make 10 thousand rubles per month, and is that okay? with a salary who buy the game for 1 thousand rubles?

S
Sinoptik1824 26.12.19

Over the last three skins I'm not saying anything. I only know what I have yell work from nefik do. And about litsuhi I have no idea how things are there. So you know better.

Everyone who wants to obtain access to unique skins for Aliens vs Predator, welcome to visit our office on one of the resources Vkontakte and Steam
Forever you in something to join. What in the shit, the party)

I
IBM_d3m1urg 26.12.19

I litsuha I was given the key. Today was the last day 1C gave the keys in skins for the AWP.

m
median2007 26.12.19

damn there would be no more to give why

C
Charger87 26.12.19

and sdes salary if you're sitting with the computer which pulls the WUA inappropriately I soar that 450rub!!! Bastard to spend on themselves to disk(450 to Applebee's on again go 4 and a half Shawarma), if a person has a salary of 10K and he is to blame to complain about in our time if you want and that a lot will live long and prosper Yes it will be difficult with our rotten system but can be achieved mnogova, many in our country like nothing nedelat and I want the money paid to free privykli

i
ivan171 26.12.19

Charger87 sdes salary despite the fact that the price of games does not match the quality and living standards of most of you on his Moscow never was so little you know, 1,000 rubles per game is expensive. And 15 000 is a good average salary in the provincial cities (so they earn 90% of employees living in malkki cities). Why people hack into games with 15, 000 need to eat, to dress, to pay the rent. You have all these things do the parents, so you don't know how much it costs!! 100 rubles of this game RED PRICE!!

if a person has a salary of 10K and he is to blame to complain about in our time if you want and that a lot will live long and prosper Yes it will be difficult with our rotten system but can be achieved mnogova I AGREE you CAN, BUT IT WILL be unity 5% of all people, and we are now talking about the majority about 90% of people ALL at ONCE CAN'T SUDDENLY become RICH, all can not be a salary of 200 000 RUB here is that the vast majority will hack the game!!