3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pilluler 26.12.19 08:48 pm

The ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Perhaps this question was, but still:
This situation. Went to the end without killing Radovid, and with the return of CRIS - She became vedmochka. Said this quest, about the murder of radovid interesting, I decided to re-pereproshel and it turned out that CRIS became Empress. To me it is certainly not gone, and I deleted the save with preprogram( I started to replay with the time of preparation before the battle with the Wild Hunt). And now meet as Nilfgaard and redance how to understand what the ending ultimately was credited? Want CRIS was vedmochka.
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winnie-the-Pooh 26.12.19

Pilluler
From Radovid future CRIS does not depend. That, as CRIS depends on several conversations and actions. In particular, that CRIS did not become the Empress, no need to carry her to bath in the quest with the murder Imerica, if I remember correctly. And so, times on Google.

W
Whitewolf1939 26.12.19

Pilluler
It does not matter they will kill you radovid or not, CRIS will become vedmochka if you respect her choices and will not lead the meeting with the father(in this radovid can kill), and if you fulfill the order (takes her to her father, she becomes Queen) .
Eeeeeh, the Witcher is a little more than 3 years, and discussing the truly the game of the generation

W
Whitewolf1939 26.12.19

Pilluler
Want to become vedmochka, don't bring her to her father and treat her with trust (let her decide what to do) after the battle in the kaer morhen, play with her in the snow (this is the best option to support it)

N
NightHawkreal 26.12.19

Whitewolf1939
It is possible to take. the main thing not to take the money.

.Chiken 26.12.19

Pilluler
The elections to the CRIS became vedmochka:
1) to Play with CRIS in the snow
2) If you decided to take her to the father - not to take money and not complete the quest with the murder of Radovid, or to perform for Dextro (to kill her). Better just not to go to Vizim
3) Not to participate in its conversation with the Lodge of sorceresses
4) to Defeat her laboratory Avallach
5) to Go with her to the grave Scialla

L
LoKKi_SKY 26.12.19

Pilluler
Best ending, for me)
Conditions: take two solutions of the four.
In Landscape after battle: preference for snejka, not booze.
Go to the Last preparations where we allow Cyrille to go to the Board to the witches alone. During the passage of the Prepare for battle: allow her to destroy the lab elf.
And finally, we pass to the ready for battle: visit the burial place of Scale.
Important: do not go to Amhara with Cirillo, therefore, immediately swim to the side of Bald Mountain. This is the happy ending in"the Witcher 3: wild Hunt for Geralt and CRIS. Warm memories help the girl to return from the White cold, however Amharu we inform about her death. After that, Geralt acquires great silver sword, which subsequently gives Cirillo as new vedmochka. The ending of the Witcher 3: wild Hunt should be a kind of Canon, in which the main characters go to meet a joint adventure. CRIS best suited to such a fate, because if you recall her nature, all she wanted is to be free and do what he likes. After finishing his training with Geralt, she chooses a single path and soon earns the reputation of a great hot, which the whole world will know. ©

P
Pilluler 26.12.19

Whitewolf1939
There's the thing, I may have written complicated. I know what to do, that she would become vedmochka, but I have at some point had a fork, was saving for two different kontsovo. At first I was CRIS - vedmochka, then loaded the save before the battle and killed radovid and got the ending with CRIS-the Empress. Deleted all save with CRIS - the Empress, I guaranteed her becoming vedmochka? Is there a world outside any indicators of different endings?

O
Oleg V 26.12.19

Pilluler
No indicators in the world no... Before the battle with the elves will be a meeting of witches yet, it is important for homocide...

E
Eric Cartmanez 26.12.19

Pilluler
Indicators endings to most of these endings? Of course not. Old saves with endings (even if they leave) no matter what and can not influence. Booting from a save before the battle in the kaer Morhen, you're rolled back to an earlier time period in the game. As something that hasn't happened yet can do to affect anything? By itself, the rollback to the save game before the battle at kaer morhen the guarantees only that you can make other choices that will subsequently lead to another final (which points to guarantee the formation of CRIS in the way of the wizards here already above wrote).

P
Pilluler 26.12.19

Eric Cartmanez
I was referring to the battle on Skellige. And it is not clear to me.
At some point, I had two save two different endings, which are branches of the same passage , if I deleted the last save, it remains the First ending?

E
Eric Cartmanez 26.12.19

Pilluler
When talking about the final battle with the Hunt there already nothing should matter all important for CRIS moments happen before. The idea is objectionable to you if you preprohormone was removed, and left only the saves from the first (in your opinion more successful), then it should stay.