3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inferno_228 26.12.19 08:48 pm

The movement speed of skeletons (Diablo 2)

Can anyone tell what the patch necromancer summoned skeletons started to move unnaturally fast? In 1.09 OK go, and 1.13 fly, feet do not have time to sort out. Patchnote read, not found, maybe bad English. Am I one hate their movement? (Yes, they lagged behind the necromancer, yeah, I was stuck and then teleported, but they're corpses, why then enemy skeletons remained slow? I think it's unfair (I'm talking about single player)).
22 Comments
Sort by:
q
qPash 26.12.19

In people have problems!

O
Obsessed 26.12.19

qPash, finally PPC.. (

m
minovalo 26.12.19

The problem is solved cooking Enigma. Your skeletons do not need to run, because they are always with you.

O
Obsessed 26.12.19

passed, to cooking-how many minutes? or stupid - to the boil?

F
Frendzy 26.12.19

Obsessed
cook until tender

O
Obsessed 26.12.19

Frendzy, Jah - Eth - Ber?

E
Episcop_moo 26.12.19

Obsessed
And in Griswold.

Jump around in the patch notsam diablowiki, something also not found, when it happened. MB did some developer to debug, tweak the speed, and then forgot to remove. And no one noticed...

6Kau6 26.12.19

Fighters for equality of rights for women and men - feminists...
And fighters for equality of rights skeletons?..

q
qPash 26.12.19

6Kau6
Fighters for equality of rights between women and men - masculism!
Feminism is quite another. There are antisexism and egalitarianism.
For equal rights of the skeletons is that only one fighter! How will 2-3 can come up with a name for this flow.

c
cristagalli 26.12.19

Necrophiliac?)

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.12.19

cristagalli
first you need to understand whose rights are infringed. I think the skeletons do not mind to run like Usain Bolt

O
Obsessed 26.12.19

Can anyone suggest with a patch
Jump around in the patch notsam diablowiki, something also not found when it happened
Inferno_228, man, if EPICA not answered the question, all..

E
Episcop_moo 26.12.19

Obsessed
Before you I wrote off the accounts. Oh, so early.

I spent a fair investigation and checked the patches from version 1.07 to 1.10 inclusive and found that the skeletons twirled it in version 1.10. What, in General, is to be expected. It is not excluded even that in the patch notch it could be written, I'm just among the crowd of these changes have not found it.

As a no proof I made a video on this topic, now it is on moderation. How will censorship'll post a link here.

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.12.19

Earo wrote:
now it is on moderation. How will censorship'll post the link here
Hell, a direct camp and not entertainment server.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.12.19

Vidosik curious. In patchnote to 1.10 written only that the monsters in *5 the act* have been strengthened (including increased speed). How is it linked with the skeletons of necro - is not clear. If this was done deliberately to ensure that cases of lost the skeletons were less common, it is not clear why this is not reflected in the list of changes.

O
Obsessed 26.12.19

I spent a fair investigation
I made a video
Earm, :D *faithpalm in nafiga? :D

Sweety_Mustard, everything is OK, the measures become relevant. and suddenly Epica decided there KINDLE? suddenly alcoholic beverages or (not GD forbid) advertise soft drugs? or worse, third-party resources.. ((

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.12.19

Obsessed
And then there are hard drugs in the order of things? :D as spirits? I was just thinking that everything is as usual - put VIDOS - if the crime, the warning/ relapse - silently. And then there it is as long as the party Central Committee had not approved - and print will not.

E
Episcop_moo 26.12.19

Videopruf. Not so hot a difference, but in 1.10 it is seen as unnatural skeletons slip at high speed. I think the author meant exactly that.
Link somehow does not stick in the comments. In General, the input Soit Playground-dot-ru and without spaces /video/diablo_2/ diablo_2_sravnenie_skorosti_ skeletov_v_patchah_1_07_1_10-206526/ if it is straight it is very interesting.

PS Odmeny, fix plz, at least for PG, should links to be inserted, well, e-my.

O
Obsessed 26.12.19

Sweety_Mustard, no, of course not in order.. things. :-)

Ergo, Yes, we have already looked.. :-)

i
irknet 26.12.19

Ergo
Like inserted