3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RyaN174 26.12.19 08:49 pm

MSI GTX 1060 6gb ( memory Hunix )

Please tell me. Here are the overclocking settings not much torment card ? In tests and games do not crash. Anyone have any settings worth overclocking ?

35 Comments
Sort by:
R
RyaN174 26.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
If I understand correctly. My mother does not support more than 1800. SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 (Socket 942)
AT the acceleration read. SPS. Not long ago he took 1060 was here to understand all of it )))

R
RyaN174 26.12.19

VOVAN WOLF

R
RyaN174 26.12.19

The memory that such

V
Vor Piratych 26.12.19

Memory or CPU?? Yes, just vidyuhi not stalling this game. Test 2 vidyuhi First drove on 1060 watered in 2K, the game was 35 shots on the first island without the Frisians have not yet left the island and started there not something that freezes and stutters for 2-3 seconds and them I do not poigraesh. Then put x 1080 gaming and calmly chase in 4K at a stable 35-40 frames at high and very high graphics settings without any freezes. And Yes PERC I have a i5-4690k without overclocking, and 16 the gik RAM 2x8 Josquin disc old victim and crackling terabytes.

R
RyaN174 26.12.19

Thief Pertici
When you limit the fps to 40. Is steadily without friezes on high. The fhd resolution

R
RyaN174 26.12.19

Makes sense that something like this throw a couple of straps ? https://m.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/parts/memory/711918/. Are now 4 for 4. The screenshot above .

X
X_ray_83 26.12.19

RyaN174
You have 2-rank is set to increase the type of AMD or the memory is Patriot she is !
Spoiler
And timings make 10-10-10-26 even used biwase )))

R
RyaN174 26.12.19

X_ray_83
Well it should bother them . Have not delved into yet

D
DirtyLol 26.12.19

you your percent do chtoli not bother? any i5 4eh nuclear better your map will open.

L
Luka_gg 26.12.19

RyaN174
You have no options, delve into that. Do you want to buy dual rank DDR3 for this man in 2012? I would even splurge was not on this junk, it would cost more than the CPU.
Mat. the fee above does not support 1860, the RAM ran into the limit, especially 4 bar. Forget. Try to higher frequencies for the experiment. And this, iterate over SUBTYPING, as I said before.

DirtyLol wrote:
any i5 4eh nuclear better your map will open.
Sect of raskryvanie arrived, and I'd like to see how the i5-7400 / 6500 will give 60 frames in the Odyssey. Yes, easily:
Spoiler
It was like 40 frames, and will remain so. Do not pull, comrade raskryvatel. How can you forget that is the Odyssey, with a couple of Origin does not Shine there any i5, minima 6 cores or overclocked percent level 3770k/4790/4770 with overclocked RAM.
Oh, inventors. Not be much better.

R
RyaN174 26.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Until something is not going to buy . I think if something is to change it from the mother with the processor and RAM already ддр4 to take . I'll try your advice . Thank you . Otpishu . Also ran performance test in the Odyssey on the map with the standard acceleration and the fact that at the beginning of the lecturing . The increase in average 6 fps. Leave until the 2nd option .

D
DirtyLol 26.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
you eyes pecked chtoli, I didn't say anything about the performance of i5 in any given game, I compared the performance of 2 specific station to another with the same card, in the same conditions. so wise guy, here's proof to fofix with the same card and the same game with weaker settings, but with FPSOs lower.

L
Luka_gg 26.12.19

DirtyLol
HAHAHHA! It is not necessary here to amuse me, even though You yourself then looked that cheated.
AMD RAM DDR3-1600, and the CPU not overclocked I suppose.
I even watch this I will not.
You wrote: any i5 4eh nuclear better your map will reveal - I DENIED, I threw any with 7600 1060, where he gave the same 40 images as in Your video.
Stop it already, do not understand gland, at least do not tell others.
PS In the video hlamova Assembly illiterate.
More to answer Your miscarriage will not be a waste of time right now there was something else to dig up from the bottom.

D
DirtyLol 26.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
you looked exactly like a point to read, repeat - there is less fps at lower settings, there is only ridicule you, once you have the message read unable, and even write about the operative course with DDR3, if the percent of the other doesn't, so it even worse.

L
Luka_gg 26.12.19

DirtyLol
I'm talking about the frequencies, our quick-witted You (1600 vs 2400).
No need to be rude, make excuses, and shame. 7600 loaded under 100%, and NOBODY tests with the AMD hramovoi RAM. For AMD actual 2133/2400 (previously, and today 3200-3600), and the right COMPETENT acceleration. I'm on AMD dog ate, how much they have revised and current Riesen repeatedly collected. But that's why You all the illiterate fans of numbers, do not mention these important facts. And even without that 100% downloaded 7600 is 100% downloaded 8350, shows the same FPS in the game. Already did (one price category, and no more - Intel+deficit=bye bye).
FLUSHED with shame, comrade inventor. Sort it out go to the computer.
No, I've had enough, I'm wasting time on another scholar that can not see beyond their nose and suck at the Mat, sitting with a stump G4560 lives and teaches, rude, Yes vidosic from fans igrulek spread. Reveal the secret - FOR ME, this video is of ANY value is not at all.