3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egik81 26.12.19 09:03 pm

Impression of the game. (Lucius 2)

Express their opinion about the game. My below.
Graphics have become better. But the level of sadism in the game beats all limits. So the game I would put the +21 rating. The game has bugs even now, but the passage they do not interfere. I have this game set level c teen Postal. Plus the game has added not a traditional orientation.
Map
If I look in the drawers in the shower

If you go sometimes in the shower
I deliberately darkened the screen through the menu, and there bathed naked man and it was with him.

In General, the game is fit but again it is very cruel.
3 Comments
Sort by:
v
vstorspb 26.12.19

Sorry off topic, but then the other day part 3 came out, you know? I like a man always in search of something to play, then began to dig info on the series, but this just didn't hear about it. I read on the Internet, reviews in various places, including on the Incentive. All writing, the first part is the scoring, the second - prohodnyak, while the third mixed reviews, but especially bad there. It's just weird that almost on the day of the release of the third part, you start Temko about the second. May be confused? If not, then you know you have a sequel! Happiness.

E
Egik81 26.12.19

vstorspb wrote:
It's just weird that almost on the day of the release of the third part, you start Temko about the second.
there is nothing strange. Just stumbled upon the third part more precisely on the so-called early access, but decided to go through all with the first. I for some reason immediately reminded of the movie the omen well, it was interesting. The first was now going through the second. The third part of writing bagista yet..

E
Egik81 26.12.19

Well I passed and the second part. What to say I thought it was the end but it turns out this is just the beginning. The game unfortunately sometimes buggy. So for example a couple of times I had to replay some sections. For example, breakage of the second purifier. When for some reason the water is quickly absorbed from the pump all the door wouldn't open.
Well, it's the type of people pinned such titles

And all the actors. First to the exit on the left Lucifer according to the authors. Well, after the game developers. Apparently the model close to the real prototypes. Well, right faithful servant detective Mac Griffin if I'm not mistaken behind the wheel.