3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rauf Mansurov 26.12.19 09:03 pm

How to remove objects in the locations (Fallout 4)

Maybe someone knows how to remove the garbage like grass, shrubs, buildings, trash, etc items and bodies can be removed using the disable command, but not all. However, I heard that you can prescribe what that line in the file fallout4.in and then using the disable command, you can remove any obable.
18 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 26.12.19

There are mods for this. Google.

C
Chukcha v chume 26.12.19

mod Saturday in the Russian version, I think. important not to get carried away. some piles of garbage to hide the irregularities of the landscape :)

a
aldefender 26.12.19

Chuckcha in the tent
According to rumors, some of the mods-acidalia deletes the content of chests in settlements and even downgraded left behind a power armor. Be careful.

C
Chukcha v chume 26.12.19

aldefender
I am not fond of Saturdays anymore. used this one mod - too much ponudila garbage and the neighborhood view has become more sleazy where the undulation of the surface was masked by superimposed debris, and in some places under the texture of the objects began to fall.
now for the sake of beauty I imagine a Bungalow on the island do. and all other settlements provided for themselves.

R
Rauf Mansurov 26.12.19

Mods can conflict. And through the console you can safely do it without fear of conflicts and bugs. As for the garbage that I'm interested in the vegetation, particularly shrubs. Especially in locating the red rocket.

R
Rauf Mansurov 26.12.19

I found how to do it if anyone wants it
fallout4.ini [General] add bUseCombinedObjects=0
after in the console, choose any object and write disable to remove or enable that would return the object

R
Roman Pivovarov 26.12.19

Rauf Mansurov
With this garbage via disable can be a lot of need to remove, like, a bridge that leads to the Sanctuary or other objects the result is porezana location

R
Rauf Mansurov 26.12.19

Roman Pivovarov
a head on his shoulders for what? still not even that would be hung on the neck

R
Roman Pivovarov 26.12.19

Rauf Mansurov
I'm just warning you of this fact. Nothing started on the head.

L
Lost-hp 26.12.19

like the stand also have the option... In the console mode, click on the desired object and enter setpos z 10 - without the quotes. Only it's not deleting, and moving, but the campaign works...

P
Preston 26.12.19

There is such mod, but it is buggy. I have all silovogo changed randomly, except that was hanging in a service station.
http://tesall.ru/files/file/8022-chistye-poseleniya/

R
Rauf Mansurov 26.12.19

Roman Pivovarov
You can make saves before you start to clean up the garbage, enable knowingly inserted into the console. and those whose hands grow from the correct position there is nothing to fear.

B
BUGOR-W667 26.12.19

Rauf Mansurov
full chush set and it's not working not as

B
BUGOR-W667 26.12.19

Lost-hp
thanks bro for the tip it does not move the object prevail it. so far so good works fine thank you setpos z 10

B
BUGOR-W667 26.12.19

Lost-hp
convenient and Lesnovo not sneses and the game does not spoil nechevo lesniewo not adoles

B
BUGOR-W667 26.12.19

Lost-hp
it is seen that once sensibly laid out and the other gave the link above was changed in the documents launched and it is not reagiruet not as well after I saw your link above I decided to try once everything went like clockwork

A
Aleksandr Reznov 26.12.19

Prestоn
God bless you, your beloved family and friends thank you so much, I was afraid sho dog will find this command or have smart with mods

O
Okami.Kiba 09.05.21

Rauf Mansurov
But you forgot to mention that this file is not in the root of the game, but in C: Users username Documents My Games Fallout4