3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamred 26.12.19 09:04 pm

Gamepad on PC (Mortal Kombat X)

Hello, people. I bought a gamepad to play it on PC in MK X. When I go into the game with a gamepad connected, after the two prompts have only a black screen. When I connect the gamepad during games, then during the transition to fight a black screen appears. I have tried every combination of connection of mouse, keyboard and gamepad, and still the game does not want to work with a gamepad. I myself have never used the gamepad, and bought it for MK X. I'm more or less determined at random which button acts as.
In General, the question is: how to force the game to accept the controller?
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niikas2011 26.12.19

It is . Remove the drivers from your controller and let Windows put its and even if the pad is not original that is the x360ce emulator .

G
G.Demon 26.12.19

Kamred
From the website of the gamepad manufacturer and download the wood all Windows and puts the rough wood, if the controller doesn't boksovskie. And firewood from vidyuhi just in case it is better to reinstall

K
Kamred 26.12.19

G. Demon
I have all worth. The wood on vidyuhi - the latest version. I started with no wood on the controller, then downloaded them. Anyway, the game responds the same way.

G
G.Demon 26.12.19

Kamred
If in other games the controller works fine, but the game pirates - download another Repack. If the game license, then XS, why not detect in normal gamepad

K
Kamred 26.12.19

G. Demon
I have only licensed games. Piratok no. I checked Assassin's Creed and Injustice in the operation of the controller, and it works. By the way, we need a third party program to operate the controller in MK X.

A
Apokalipsis113 26.12.19

The incentive is setting geypada, plus a mechanism for determining a controller of a molded - that through them you should try to play with the settings.

K
Kamred 26.12.19

Apokalipsis113
Thanks, I solved the problem. It turns out that at the time of setting the incentive I not connect to the controller. Needed settings found and remembered gamepad. Now MK X is running but a black screen.)

P
Pumpkinhead - Halloween 26.12.19

Kamred
and not simply on the keyboard to play it?