3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GROZD 26.12.19 09:05 pm

Dynamix (Diablo 2)

didn't know you into such envious
55 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thraex pig 26.12.19

+

A
Allres 26.12.19

our Dounia hurt to the tournament judge was not invited and that's why this happened poor GUNASAKA don't cry don't drown in the river ball:D

M
MOWHOCTu 26.12.19

that was ugly, but

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 26.12.19

You at least describe the problem, and then the admin will have a look and leave :(

M
MOWHOCTu 26.12.19

In short, due to the large number of participants, and a large number of requests was organized stream of the tournament, to ensure that all players could follow the course of events and comfortably wait for their turn to duel. A certain moderator *-pvp (dynamix) began to come into the game with duels, than hindered them. At the request of a moderator *shikari88, go out with game, the moderator has not responded. It was decided to create a game with the new password. Next, the duel continued in normal routine mode. Apparently, one of the players who played in this game, said dynamixu password. Dynamix entered the game and banned streamer without cause, exceeding their powers. Because these actions moderator *-pvp (dynamix), could go further, moderator *shikari88 it was decided to carry out the rest of the duel tomorrow.
The request of the administration, to deal with this situation and take measures on further moderation Fair game moderator *-pvp.

T
Thraex pig 26.12.19

Grenaa Morningstar
Intervened in the tournament event and during the fight ,always first with a streamer(and subsequent ban)and cecal the referee repeatedly.Generally classic with him.

y
yok0o 26.12.19

Allres
Thraex pig
GROZD
MOWHOCTu
In the application screen, where I first called modernization, this is envy
PS: postopia complaint to goldenrod, who was punished
ZYZY: what impact did the ban goldenrod for the tournament? All participants were free to continue playing?
PR on, pliz!

y
yok0o 26.12.19

M
MOWHOCTu 26.12.19

yok0o
1. Don't see specifically requests to moderate the tournament. You only just asked whether you can play Pvp in the tournament or not.
2. Calculation of ladder PTS is not moderating the duels.
3. Where complaints of theft of gold? Proof?

D
DELETEEND 26.12.19

yok0o

You called PTS to consider, because
the rest of this nonsense too lazy to do xD but first, be proud!

y
yok0o 26.12.19

DELETEEND
MOWHOCTu
I believed until kick started
Proof it's not about PG, Zoran :With

D
DELETEEND 26.12.19

yok0o
Because the proof is there, and you're ordered to ban only 10 times, because love made you blind? They're moderate 40 people looks at them, and I think the numbers pluck pluck(
Gold was going to be underfoot not to interfere and only when someone picked up, pick up the corpse

A
Allres 26.12.19

yok0o
There was a fair moderator if there was a complaint it would have been against him because of drugana if you made the complaint himself or wrote it on the left of the account test it and banned you myself, you know what will happen right? and 2 you at the tournament really told you guys you were not claimed as a moderator and is no relation to him had. ie you there as Modera and shouldn't even be your spirit when thinking purely logically and hypothetically. if you were declared by the moderator agree then pvp would you even didn't say a word and now people who came to play the tournament and watch it just can't do that because of your envy. now you at least will look askance otherwise you will rot ruiner tournaments you now have set up the 25 participants of this tournament. by the way how said green In General, the tournament was lost because of all the favorite post *-pvp (dynamix). It is one which Jah throws on fair pvp, if you forgot. .

PS You think of the players which you have framed this who might want to play their duels because tomorrow they will not be able to log into the game for one reason or another!!!!!

y
yok0o 26.12.19

DELETEEND
as Omar Khayam said: I keep up to date BRETURN.

M
MOWHOCTu 26.12.19

yok0o wrote:
as Omar Khayam said: I keep up to date BRETURN.
yok0o wrote:
Russian language textbook, section punctuation head comma...
However, weighty arguments and does not smell

A
Allres 26.12.19

yok0o
now would sejati with the theme, because I did not and I was not my pillow. About great huuuuugeee the Russian language. :D

y
yok0o 26.12.19

Allres
I repeated commas (

y
yok0o 26.12.19

MOWHOCTu
this is not about PG

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 26.12.19

congratulations to the winner!

y