3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktorlevakov 26.12.19 09:06 pm

The military shoot in the air (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

After the change impact weapons have military stopped down and the resulting shot into the air while giving weak. Stalkers are fine.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RadM0nd 26.12.19

Return everything as it was. The business is

M
Mag Otshelnik 26.12.19

Helpful.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 26.12.19

Crow for Breakfast shoot.

V
Vladimir Hius 26.12.19

You did the edits exactly the same gun? The fact that at the warriors? If so, and stalkers with this weapon is the same.

V
Viktorlevakov 26.12.19

It is not so simple. Ago back - and they are still on the crow hunt. Changed AK-74 from Arsenal mod. I'm the moron or the Arsenal mod has deprived the AK-74? Parameters Voennyj not touched in any way - only weapons. The barrel they don't want to omit after after the impact threw the result on the face. Game version is 1.0006. Stalkers shoot only slightly better but also later down the trunk.

V
Vladimir Hius 26.12.19

Don't bother. Perezalil the game and load the save. I am also a lover of experiments, and escaped the only way.

S
Snowguard 26.12.19

Viktorlevakov
Check the file m_stalker, there is a section responsible for the spread when firing. Try to do less. Well, the recoil from the weapons is also reduces, if not help. Something tells me that the timing of the return of the barrel to its original position.