3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathisjoke 15.09.19 02:28 pm

Cale The Cartographer (Dark Souls 2)

going through the game for the third time, both previous times everything was normal and he appeared in Majula, and already killed all the storyline bosses, all the lights on the card lit up, and its all there.. and I want his helmet desperately. The basement cleared out, lit up there the torch, coal enmity Macule kindled, it was no use, what am I doing wrong?
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
deathisjoke 15.09.19

the question is removed, just did not finish a dialogue with him, although the key has been

D
DrossGolem 15.09.19

What to do if the surveyor of the Forest of the giants disappeared,and in Majula never showed up? Bug or something?

A
AT_Sagor 15.09.19

DrossGolem
I am sure that he is not in the basement of the mansion on the vs card? But sometimes it happens as not strange, it produced a sight of it is really not noticeable in your ugly outfit. Well, if you believe that it is not there, then hike a bit on the game, can eventually emerge or throw a cinder of hatred (although it is unlikely that it will help).

D
DrossGolem 15.09.19

at_sagor
Thank you.Each game session and visited the basement,in the Forest of the giants back repeatedly.The air sucked at the place where
to be Cale(thought maybe not drawn to).Pigs killed,they can frighten him.Apparently still a bug though, the first Persian passed,everything was in order.Think about the angle.

k
kokoz80 15.09.19

Gentlemen,there is no coal is not needed,some just take the key and leave immediately,and there are a couple of quotes,one of which he says he will return to majula,he will not be there to stand while alive skeleton(skeletons) in the basement,but I already know everything

S
SantaSD 15.09.19

Please tell me what to do? I accidentally stopped Kyle before he could speak with him, therefore the key is missing, and what losses do?