3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlacherCat 27.12.19 09:52 am

Problem with the perfect block (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Brothers hemery need help. Here is the story. The game has a great unit that can be carried out only when flashing green shield but I the first time iray on hardcore and I don't have this shield which is why I can't catch time implementation. But precol that as much as I tried to like it, at different times, Bloch I he failed. The first issue ID. Block it when time stops? And the second bug I have al the keys are not the same
5 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 27.12.19

I mean, the keys are not the same? Unit put? So, we need to seize the moment

S
Siniy Kot 27.12.19

Here what for to start playing on hardcore and then run to the forums with complaints asking me for advice?
And on the subject-no, rollback is not present, and perfect block only appears when with his grandfather on a training mission, he will learn. Can't remember the name of the grandfather. But not the one in the prologue trains.
But until then-block just yet. And tricks with the counter-attack also it seems not, but this is not accurate.

V
VETER15 27.12.19

SlacherCat
when time slows down, this is the perfect unit for which you want to strike a quick blow while the enemy has not recovered.

a
aleksandruse 27.12.19

it is better first to progress through the story, until the moment when the centurion Bernard will teach you how to fight... Later it will show new tricks from karate and son-basket Indira will be a real killing machine.... However, you can get a set of plate armor and not really sweating the whole game....
In General, a perfect block will fire if the time to press the block in the moment when there is a green shield... To that quite quickly you can get used

A
Alumiel 27.12.19

aleksandruse
So here he ran, in hardcore mode you do not receive the green shield.