3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 27.12.19 09:53 am

The save game is broken (Battlefield V)

Downloaded the game, scamrip, threw crack. Started, played to the point where I was in prison, are in the beginning, then a diversion to a small airfield, planted the bombs, one exploded, I shot from a machine gun a few planes and out of the game. Now he is gone , the game went over. The question is - are such long stretches between saves, or I do not plow sohranki?
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergey530 27.12.19

alex1gr
Sohranki just not plow) That's the problem https://answers.ea.com/t5/Tehnicheskie-voprosy/Battlefield-V-ne-sohranyayutsya-nastroyki-povtoryaetsya-pervaya-missiya/td-p/7155354

E
Edvins 27.12.19

alex1gr
I passed the airfield, and a few garrisons (radar, etc), left the game, and just had to make a new start with all the introductory missions-savers. Looks like the same situation as pirates Just Cause 4, where I have no save and not even their location.

S
SkyraX 27.12.19

indexing

H
HITMAN0802 27.12.19

sergey530
It helps you to save the settings, but the game progress is not saved in any way.

s
sergey530 27.12.19

HITMAN0802
Very bad and no way to save game progress)

H
HITMAN0802 27.12.19

Well, Yes. If every time before you exit the game to turn it and rename profsave_tmp in profsave, and then have to go - it works, though, and on these crutches.

a
alex1gr 27.12.19

Took this a parody of first-person shooter. Cheap except the graphics nothing and the one in question, the story campaign is made for excuses. to hell with this game, from battlefield 3 and 4 are not gone.

v
vstorspb 27.12.19

alex1gr wrote:
the story campaign is made for excuses
Call of Duty even to blow did not, and scored on a single and all. Most IMPORTANTLY - the people lap it up! The game sold well. Maybe Deiss so it was necessary? Question.

P
Pers4444 27.12.19

One work save and store game settings ,here's the solution:
You need to go to the folder with the settings: C:/Users/имя user/Documents/Battlefield V/settings and rename PROFSAVE_tmp in PROFSAVE
And it must be done consistently before leaving the game
PS: for example,You had enough and decided to leave the game,go to this folder C:/Users/имя user/Documents/Battlefield V/settings PROFSAVE and delete the old and rename to the new PROFSAVE_tmp PROFSAVE and next entry in the game's save PROFSAVE. It must be done consistently or otherwise saving will not work.
Helped me)

B
BezNika1 07.10.21

Antivirus Windows Defender after August 2021 began to block the EA Origin application,
or rather its Network component, Saves, Online, etc.
source:
https://3dnews.ru/1045879/s-avgusta-windows-10-nachnyot-avtomaticheski -blokirovat-potentsialno-negelatelnoe-po

To bypass the blocking of online saves Origin
In the Windows Defender settings, you need to add
exclusions in 2 sections (Important)

Open Windows Defender

1) Exceptions option 1
Virus and threat protection / Virus and other threats protection options / Exclusions /
Add
C: / Program Files (x86) / Origin / Origin.exe
D: / Games / Battlefield V / bfv.exe

2) "Protection against ransomware" parameter (Required)
Protection against viruses and threats / Protection against viruses and other threats / Controlled access to folders / Allow the application to work
Add
C: / Program Files (x86) / Origin.exe
OriginClientService. exe
OriginWebHelperService.exe
D: Games Battlefield V / bfv.exe
D: Games Battlefield V __ Installer
Cleanup.exe
Touchup.exe

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I'll add that I used to use only the Exceptions # 1 section.
But now you have to additionally add exceptions to the
"Protection against ransomware" section .

Put a plus if my article helped you.
Corrections, comments, changes are welcome.
Perhaps too much. exe added

Someone left for EA Desktop and stopped using
EA Origin. But for me, the old launcher is dearer or something.