3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkRaptor 27.12.19 09:53 am

How to get to a gas giant in the game dispute? (Spore)

If you can land on any planet,fly to the center of the galaxy(once) and probably can be in a gas giant to fall?
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
SporeMaxis 27.12.19

DarkRaptor
I like your thinking, Sir.

D
DarkRaptor 27.12.19

SporeMaxis

Then what the f..ck? o_O Easter eggs?

D
DarkRaptor 27.12.19

SporeMaxis
It's simple: popytatsya to land at satellite belago giant. The game can portanote and you'll find a Giant, and because the color of the spice depends on the color of the planet (Module spice white. When landing on a purple planet, he is painted purple. But most often of all the planets red.) and therefore the module remains white. And to create some monsters and be called Pirates this is easy...

D
DarkRaptor 27.12.19

SporeMaxis
XS
PEOPLE! calm down it's true,here's proof - another one!- here's another-

a
aleks_ksm 27.12.19

DarkRaptor

tell me where is escot giant I'll check
and you can ustonovit fashion and give the truth

D
DarkRaptor 27.12.19

aleks_ksm
I have it all on the forum found. On the other

D
DarkRaptor 27.12.19

Rezist_mob
Noob

D
DarkRaptor 27.12.19

Rezist_mob
-_-

D
DarkRaptor 27.12.19

Rezist_mob
Take it!

a
aleks_ksm 27.12.19

DarkRaptor

what for then to say that it's possible to land
maybe it's photoshopped or fake
PS the first 2 videos not working

P
Paul Langergans 27.12.19

DarkRaptor
.And to create some monsters and be called Pirates this is easy... that kind of nonsense.And videos with white spice can be easily explained,it is a failure in the program modulation color spices on the planet

a
aleks_ksm 27.12.19

Moderat

+

PS but seravno dostovernoe no way to get into the giant doesn't know?

P
Paul Langergans 27.12.19

aleks_ksm I myself was looking for a way,until in the end it's not abandoned.Could a mod which is on the endless expanse of exabytes of Internet?

a
aleks_ksm 27.12.19

Moderat

you're not alone))) but seravno I heard somewhere that this is a glitch or Easter eggs and what the giants that you will land where 3 of 4 pieces throughout the galaxy and preymuschestvenno they are located in the center of the galaxy in the middle of the possessions of grexov).

P
Paul Langergans 27.12.19

And I heard that they are located individually for each game

P
Paul Langergans 27.12.19

IFoxMan
Hope you've found?Many spoke.he found them in completely different places

a
aleks_ksm 27.12.19

IFoxMan
Yes Yes did you find it?
what do you say where and we will check Moderator

P
Paul Langergans 27.12.19

aleks_ksm
I agree with you

D
Dragon_Moder_Blaga 27.12.19

IFoxMan
You might be surprised, but if you delete save in Spore and go to the game.... you will notice a small glitch.... the starting planets will be in different tails of the galaxy and at different distances... more if you remember the code of finding the ship at a certain star and to repeat the earlier statement... that there will be any other system or it will not exist at all...
Read more...
During the work with SporeMaster'Ohm I noticed some of the coordinates for each planet... and then imagine the headache to the developers for each system to write the coordinates...

P
Paul Langergans 27.12.19

Dragon_Moder_Blaga totally agree with you in the game more than 10 000 stars and planets,and there was nothing more to developers than to calculate the coordinates for each star.