3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aleham 27.12.19 09:55 am

Lost two \"Kira\" (Diablo 2)

Good day!
Today every 15 minutes lost 2 Kira.
In fact as. I'm so happy knocked out the second Kira put her in the trunk, a few hcs decided to put it on merc. Take it out of the trunk and all.... next, I can't do anything - neither to put it back nor put it in your inventory or wear it, or at least to throw... Okay I think a small bug of the game, I thought I'd close the game and go with the new and it's in my hands. Do so - but when entering the game Kira simply isn't THERE.
So was lost the first Kira. After about 10 minutes raised to fell Diadema decided to wear.
This was my second mistake to wear that I dressed her but I was Kira again (for the second), which is also in no way nichotel anywhere put.
I recorded a couple of clips, the game has not yet been closed. I don't know what to do.
From the game do not go out, not to motorati and second. The game is called hcs11, Kira in my arms now as the cursor. What should I do please tell me and let this ugly situation. I hope for your understanding and return items.
Dear administration, I urge you to deal with this bug and return me 2 things. Video poured on file sharing here:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HmXn/NaThVH7X6
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/44yY/EkWipGWRk

47 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleham 27.12.19

The second Kira is still in the hand, but nothing to do with it, I can't. Get out of the game will be the first...

a
aleham 27.12.19

Playing since 2010, and I've never seen!

a
aleham 27.12.19

The second game in the video started to show that it is not a problem with the Internet, everything works not falling.

m
minovalo 27.12.19

This is not a bug. You just have to wear and not to wear.

a
aleham 27.12.19

passed
Wit and Shine!..

n
nwn2030 27.12.19

Kira - specks, Akure.

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

I hope for your understanding and return items.
aleham, sulking there is no purpose, it is better to write to him. so tell me WELL BRING back EXODUS!!!

a
aleham 27.12.19

reply=17747308>Obsessed
I just 5 years is not played back for me, right now, any specks of this things!!! If you can show-off their landed and for free me 2 Kira - the question is settled! And while it is deep zabagovannost game... Please take action!!! If this somehow respects its audience! Please take action!

a
aleham 27.12.19

And of topic I understand that Kira is ticking, but it could be Annie or something expensive .t.e. this is a systemic problem. Dear administration - please take action. Baldassano asked not to listen,as this issue throws a shadow on your SKILLS and Attitude to ordinary users!!!

a
aleham 27.12.19

nwn2030
Well, just like this antler pepper Zardari me two Kira, they're for you are worth nothing... and yet your verbal diarrhea - you uncharged windbag until you give me 2 Kira...

n
nwn2030 27.12.19

aleham
my Kira has Akari captain Medvedev
p.s. If virginity is lost, I would have to give it back had galleries?

S
Somberlain 27.12.19

Apparently this is a bug that is your game. I think the server here at anything, and the only way to stop losing your Kira is to reinstall the game (preferably with normal distributions)

M
MOWHOCTu 27.12.19

Looks like a sloppy game client. In the video the strange shake of the minimap. Maybe even use a third-party software.

m
minovalo 27.12.19

Build on HC, throw off a couple of picks.

a
aleham 27.12.19

MOWHOCTu
In 8 years of playing haven't had ANY TIMES like PROBLEMI!

a
aleham 27.12.19

Sоmberlain
Jitter client - besplatna, not a customized version of the program recording screen!

a
aleham 27.12.19

Sоmberlain
Damn 7 years of no such problems - came back - started playing - just problems with curves sottosuolo well, well, foolish?.,,

n
nwn2030 27.12.19

Most likely you were disconnected.

a
aleham 27.12.19

If such pointless finger in the ass, then poke yourself deeper.. perhaps to brain will get....

a
aleham 27.12.19

nwn2030
I specially added in the video connect the second character!, With him everything was in order, as in the first and second time!