3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZeRo1st 27.12.19 10:26 am

Stuck on planet M4 78 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

the problem is this - we have lost access to health records.
access gives the droid leading the droid with the collectors.I had access to the terminal functions, it also need the plot because after you send a report about the garbage and set the priority of the droids, garbage collectors should vzorvalsya and one of them will be found the memory block. which eventually will lead to the droid who locked the door to leadership of the planet.
as I said, access was but I didn't know which sector to choose for droids and decided to go to the other end of the card to the terminal with the security records which indicated the sector with the lowest priority (sector with those same closed doors)
and to return to the Central access terminal were already gone.
ie the terminal itself works but is denied access to health reports. and re-access is not issued, ie it needs to be always available for the idea in conversation with the droid head is the phrase what do I do if I find trash or something. the droid says they say this can not be, but if you find something send me the report from a Central terminal.
in itself, this task is not so much the quest and intermediate.. routine.. because not saved because I did not expect such ambush:(
what can is there another option well there to blow up once the droids are not using their overload caused by my report which I just can't send.
3 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 27.12.19

There was a problem. I had a save game to restart when the planet is attacked.

Z
ZeRo1st 27.12.19

zolthan
and what other options do not have? I have no other saves at all.. stupid situation for a member of such a quest to screw up...

z
zolthan 27.12.19

ZeRo1st
I have nothing helped. There is, however, another option to try to reinstall the game. But if the problem is not in the game, and in the save game, then alas, have other the saves to look, or start from the beginning(