3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Three_Dog_Night404 27.12.19 10:26 am

From Pirates to Litsuhu! Is this possible? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I want to ask about one question? Start from the beginning.
I recently bought the Incentive cs:GO (+ package all other versions) and now I want to play online. But before the game you need to download.
Need to download 9 gigs, what a pity to waste your Internet traffic... (mobile network, but the speed is good.). And I have an idea.
Is it possible to Ask a friend to download the Repack and inject the game files in Steam.
The fact that the other comp is complete shit, even steam without glitches will not start, but there is unlimited cable network. Now trying to figure out how to join game in steam, and what the pirates need to use the Repack or no-Steam
32 Comments
Sort by:
x
x[GAMER]x 27.12.19

Suggest better not to risk it and with the Steam download, as necessary, and not to complicate things. And then who knows what. Suddenly another account banned or something. If anything, I warned you. And so, it's your business. Can anybody from the Internet to ask anyone, even a stranger guy, the PG, for example (climb the profile) who has a license for the game files to cloud cast and download.

B
BoBaIIyTuH 27.12.19

Make it easier, come to each other with their screws. Run it with steam and download the game what you need.

L
Lohmachoff 27.12.19

go to the dude included in steam under your username on his computer, shake, throw onto a flash drive and throw their computer in the same way

L
Lohmachoff 27.12.19

can and Repack, just delete the executables and any folder which is not a lot of weight, steam will not work

G
GamOl 27.12.19

Put steam, with glitches on a PC friend, you enter your username, to shake the COP, copy to flash, come home copy on a computer, pull a shortcut on the slave. table trigger, if you want the incentives point the way to the game, playing...
profit...

T
Three_Dog_Night404 27.12.19

I told you -- a friend On the computer and the steam normally will not start...

m
marshallugntu 27.12.19

There are steam rips after all. Look on the torrents. Download let down in the steam folder, steam will verify the integrity of the data, if necessary, take a little

T

I heard that the Repack you need to copy Without files exe and dll

L
Lohmachoff 27.12.19

of course

T

Yeah, I've seen a couple of other games which can be installed purely on steam... So they are called STEAM-RIPS.
Great!

L
Lohmachoff 27.12.19

begin to download the game, just slow down the download, go to this folder and remove it all, fill up there repak without exe. and dll, steam checks and dokachivaet

F
FFFREDDD 27.12.19

The answer was given above, torrent trackers, search for the Steam version of the game, and simply without problems and safely integrate into the steam.

_
_TEZ_ 27.12.19

Three_Dog_Night404
Yes, you can throw the COP in steam, then verify integrity.

R
Ruzozavr 27.12.19

>2016
>mobile Internet
How's the village going?

T

Ruzozavr
The children play quietly the connection is good... But the Traffic...
And in the Classic COP play quietly

f
fomir 27.12.19

Three_Dog_Night404
sorry for this comment, but - Find a New friend))) No jokes)) New people - the right thing
And in General - there is a torrent distribution with the original copies, and have Repack, installing the Steam versions of the game... Google to Pomogi

T

Just to understand in any Rebekah you Can install Steam.
fomir
Old friend Better than Two New ones)))

T

fomir
A friend can be considered two computers - one in the town with a net, the other next door to me, games
We are now just the first time I encountered such coprosma

c
crunching.karma 27.12.19

Three_Dog_Night404
You can, steam will recheck the hash and update the outdated/wrong files. He always do that.

T

Most importantly, what method was verified