3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxS.T.A.L.K.E.Rxxx 15.09.19 02:28 pm

antivirusnik removes files run the game (Sniper Elite 4)

Turned off antivirusnik set piratskuyu game v1.4.1 included antivirusnik and he immediately deleted the files run the game stp-se4dx12.exe writes modified Win32/Packed.VMProtect.ABD Trojan. Is it possible to download these files gdenibut.
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 15.09.19

so be it, because pirated versions are sometimes part of the virus, add to exclusion virus scan! or buy the game!

n
nestrbob 15.09.19

xxxS.T.A.L.K.E.Rxxx wrote:
included antivirusnik and he immediately deleted the files run the game
The goal of antivirus is to scan the specified region on the hard and discover the alleged dangerous files , and then give them a list with addresses and possible risk of infection . The decision on the removal , treatment, etc. should remain with the user .

T
Tartosa 15.09.19

xxxS.T.A.L.K.E.Rxxx
You should be googling , there nevernice is , and better done, many times the incentive is a discount on this game was) and will certainly paid for)

S
SEREGA-SAN64 15.09.19

remove antivirus put the one that asks what to do free 360 loved

z
zhekuha 15.09.19

nestrbob
ahahahhahaha the Decision on the removal , treatment, etc. should remain with the user of hahahaha Oh, I haven't laughed

n
nestrbob 15.09.19

zhekuha
It's funny - when looking for the hard drives need files that were deleted by the antivirus settings for auto-deletion .

S
Ser Gregor 15.09.19

xxxS.T.A.L.K.E.Rxxx
People, where you have 100% virus. Better buy the game)

W
Wolfram carbide 15.09.19

The executable is just Packed hacked VMProtect, so the chance that it is viral about 1%, especially if it is soft with a proven tracker. Read the comments to the hands. Set in the new repak.

b
burun33 15.09.19

xxxS.T.A.L.K.E.Rxxx
remove or turn off antivirus when playing. I finally there. antivirus and no virus for the last 11 years, (providers catch)