3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next Page 27.12.19 10:26 am

Bug \"mushroom\" in the Bone land (Darksiders 3)

In fact, the fungus can move within the two containers, and must fly up to the opposite wall, while on the ground. Tried to move to other locations, die with subsequent respawn of enemies and still this fungus continues to stand on the containers. Maybe someone was and how decided?
A screenshot of the problem and places:
Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
EnjoyTrainer 27.12.19

Next Page
Use my trainer , and it is the function of Inf.Jump - Endless Jumping

N
Next Page 27.12.19

EnjoyTrainer
Will try, thanks

N
Next Page 27.12.19

EnjoyTrainer
Look, and how it is used endless. jumping? I have not worked, although the sound activation occurs

E
EnjoyTrainer 27.12.19

Next Page
Download trainer ! Activate it ! Activate the function Inf.Jump and just hold your space ! Well, or when you're in the air press spacebar ! And your character will ride on the top ! The effect will be as if you jump !
For clarity, watch the video !

N
Next Page 27.12.19

EnjoyTrainer
All got beyond the specified location, the space works, thank you

m
masterlee 27.12.19

Good day! The bug with no fungus - it needs to adjust to his cap, by utilizing the feature of the storm to reach land on the other side. Coach good, but it should be the same and just to understand, how and what to do =)

N
Next Page 27.12.19

masterlee
You read the problem? It is exclusively a bug, I even specifically went through this point in several passages. In my case, the Fungus was not in his place, and though you can't beat that bottom, that top was on the pitch only on the roofs of two cars. If not for the trainer, we just had to score and blow the game

m
masterlee 27.12.19

Next Page
I read the problem and, based on my experience in the game, I assumed I needed to do. If this answer is not satisfied, nothing to do with it can't. With mushrooms there are a few points and you just need to guess what, where and how to do it. I had a similar moment - stuck in two containers, and in the water, it was better not to meddle poisoned. The crux of the matter boiled down to the fact I have to fit as close as possible and jump in a certain form, to follow this poisoned water. Something like that!

N
Next Page 27.12.19

masterlee
I have already overcome this phase and in fact, the topic must be exhausted, but I am amazed by your hards, this is a bug, you know the meaning of this word? Not mechanics, not hidroviaria system to move the Mushroom and the most common bug, you could at least all day to peck the mushroom, but honestly, by the necessary script, this place would not pass.
masterlee wrote:
The crux of the matter boiled down to the fact I have to fit as close as possible and jump in a certain form, to follow this poisoned water. Something like that!
Well example, it is probably the place with air flow that you need to fly use lightning form (LB +Y), it is game time, and I was talking about the bug

m
masterlee 27.12.19

No, threads I immediately realized what was happening. I also thought that this is a bug for some time (there was a mushroom poisoning liquid, and had to overcome it, and the fungus did not drive into any water or on the closest distance place)! But really, Your question is settled. I apologize for my diehard!