3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saihonh 27.12.19 10:28 am

Anathema (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

useless item, no kV is not used to beat her on the head and what was pathetic to her in the quest....
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryxa 27.12.19

Saihonh
how to give 2 parts?found them,the ship crashed.and succubi takes them,there's this dialogue...what to do with it?

a
andrey leonov 27.12.19

Gryxa
Their Tarkine to give like to have on the quest Family affair. In the second act, but as further I don't know.

M
Mr.Caduceus 27.12.19

andrey leonov
where to find the Tarkin? like wrote that he was in the cemetery, but I did not found it.

a
andrey leonov 27.12.19

Mr.Caduceus
Most people have it trampled at the entrance to the churchyard. But there are those who still on the ship in the captain's cabin was killed and now I can not understand, where Tarkin had happened. However I almost got there until figured out how the door to the cabin open, began to get nervous, open, and there is little some, and a dialog like that disrespectfully talked...

S
Saihonh 27.12.19

Gryxa
Mr.Caduceus
Tarkin after kV dwells on the ship or near it, but that's not the point and misrepresented that accursed trash*(( no I agree that the stats are very even but the futility of iza 1\1 strength zapredelnaya, has been to use, not to beat a prima attack and skills but one figure sypitsya....

D
Deagle619 27.12.19

After the last patch ( which 324 ) no Tarkin at the entrance to the cemetery and the quest just not activated

A
Andreyka_05 27.12.19

Gathered both parts (they are still gouramie), except that the branches of the dialogue have no Tarkin, and the journal entry is.

r
raspisnoy1 27.12.19

zaglyuchil I have this too-2 parts assembled-but the quest has not appeared in 6 parts on the ship appealed to him on account of the fact that he is a Bracco released..but...
this goat lips puffed out-like you didn't trust me and did not fulfill my request...)) developers would be Anathema to the left testicle

S
Skvizgar 27.12.19

So has anyone yet to explain why the sword is needed? Tarkin himself said to use it against Bracco, well it did, the character runs and the sword breaks...even blow causing

B
Black Doc 27.12.19

Skvizgar
Yes, Accursed - complete nonsense. So much talk for so long is done, and - what? Even protection is not removed with a pointing dog, not something to kill!
Here is a scroll with a spell Love in the previous part - it really was a weapon of the final battle!