3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holy_Dog 27.12.19 10:29 am

The last wild tiger (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

This question...
On the Island met Last wild tiger - she *says* the king God, and if nothing is done, then attacks.
If you interrupt it, you have the option to change her mind, but I can't do it in any way, even using potions for the stats persuasion fails.
It's just a script or is it possible to somehow convince tiger?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
sarahdorren 27.12.19

Viktor8z
also tried all ways - did not work.

m
makc11021992 27.12.19

sarahdorren
Oh, and I bother all the options, only that the conviction was not 5 wanted to throw in the mirror, now I will not)

L
Lika777 27.12.19

Intelligence 42 6 a conviction is not obtained. Wonder how much of stats that would convince the tiger.

M
Morello_SV 27.12.19

Teloslojenie 67, persuasion 7 - failure.

l
loveded 27.12.19

in this game I met a bug. if in the second act to meet the Genie out of the lamp on the shore, then the dialogues of persuasion show how much persuasion for different actions , characters and scenes. so in conversation with the tigress need 99 beliefs. it seems to me that it was a joke from the developers. we have to convince her or what that thing or character tags. belief and stats will not help.

B
Black Doc 27.12.19

Holy_Dog
Holy_Dog wrote:
It's just a script or is it possible to somehow convince tiger?
This evil script.
Morello_SV
Morello_SV wrote:
Figure 67, persuasion 7 - failure.
A failure in any case, even after updating - impossible. (The same answer as when you try to convince of the need of escape the lizard in the prison of Fort Joy.)