3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vasiv 27.12.19 10:29 am

Issues (Kenshi)

Question: how to cut/remove your character's limb?
The game has dentures, so I wanted to create a cyborg.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Godoo 27.12.19

vasiv
To cut seems to be not possible.
Go into the options to put the dismemberment of often and then to his arms\legs broke and when the level of health you need limbs will fall below -100 or -110, they will fall off and then be able to put yourself dentures (go to inventory see there is now an active button extremities and insert the desired prosthesis into the slot)

g
gildemar 27.12.19

I also have questions:

1. I found fashion, they are only for pumping. I thought it is possible to change the world, for example, in antiquity and to choose the faction. Or is this global?

The game - about some postop. Not a fan of the genre.

2. Having trouble finding resources: by default, you can only stones with a pick to produce, and where to get the tree at least? Where to get building materials? And what they produce? I bought the saw, but have not found any use for it. All the time buy from merchants? What should I run across the continent to build their own state? After all, most elementary buildings in the barn need the wood.
In my group 4 of the Persians, decided to construct bivouacs (that slept under the open sky), as a result of the 4 did only one - the rest did not have enough resources, and I do not understand where I got on one camp resources?! Traders bought something and did not understand?

v
vasiv 27.12.19

1)Wait or do the mod yourself. The choice of faction has at the start of the game. Can a felon start.
2)the Forest like in General, not chopped. The construction of the main building materials used.
In particular for a barn needed building materials, just checked in the game. Fire pit also need building materials. For sleeping bags, sleeping bag.
To build and feed the city need to conduct research or to buy and learn ready. (People are advised to buy a shed in the city and to conduct research) Crowned in the city saved until established production.

g
gildemar 27.12.19

Yeah, I already figured out. Thank you. Any other problems during the game.
Game zabagovannaya: building a settlement, with the amount of resources does not follow from the excess of the accumulated food when they built the vault, the game freezes completely - I guess a lot of it and it does not fit in the container, because by default, resources added model... Now have to abandon the construction of such a facility.
Another problem: even though the game goes full screen in normal resolution, when moving the mouse to the lower right corner appears the mouse operation screen (it will be doubled and the game cursor frieze). Have button instead of the construction on the monitor to press a key on the keyboard. Very uncomfortable.
Another of the disadvantages: I did not understand how to KILL the NPC and monsters. And if the monsters, the situation is easier - you have his hide skinned and with PCM lost the option first aid, that to people all is more difficult - they will fight, then fall unconscious, then blinded, then they should beat again, and so until then while randomly their heads not pietrobelli. Very uncomfortable to genocide, aggressive neighbors - I won't spend days to watch defeated enemies, me and other things in the game to do.

It is still unclear how to do so to me and people came and were settled on a permanent job. So far only learned to hire security guards fortpost temporarily, but every time to run after them to renew the contract is very inconvenient. Wish I had my dealers, which would bring me interesting resources to the continent not to hang around.

v
vasiv 27.12.19

The game is obviously not completed yet, wait for finished the release version.
To solve all kinds of lag I restart the world, helps.
For murder in the world settings there is a chance of death and dismemberment, changes when you restart the world. Defeated put us in cages or rent possible authorities. Can still be in slavery to take.
I have a settlement in ebony, one does not go. And increase the number of NPS in the settings. NPS are employed in bars + free unique.

For those who want to make cyborg legs can be dissolved in acid, the location of the robots. Same place to buy the best implants in the game. The main rasoda.

G
Godoo 27.12.19

vasiv
And taking into slavery? Or do you mean sell them into slavery?

v
vasiv 27.12.19

Godoo Here do not tell the release did not take. And mod, where I do not remember but like in the VC group. There's still prisoners you can recruit to his settlement.

L
Lunersun 27.12.19