3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ushan54 27.12.19 10:29 am

Fashion graphics online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello. Banned if in online, if you put the graphics mod (Sweet Fx), I heard some say that these mods Rockstar set to allow, the other - for them, too banyat. Who plays gta online with such a mod mark this.
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 27.12.19

Ushan54
Any fashion is not permitted for any extraneous files that may be banned. This applies to online, in a single is important not to forget to clean then before entering online.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.12.19

Ushan54
Not for SweetFX should not as it does not change the game files and not change the game, SweetFX is a modified directx library which belongs to Microsoft. Gta 5 online I have been since release on PC and no problems, the main fashion is no longer what not to put that change or edit the game files. Also use SweetFX to Battlefield 4 and 1 and you know it's a multiplayer shooter out there competitive gameplay, and even EA does not forbid it. The main thing is not to use in online games from accurate developers who can ban even for the established art Mani on the computer, it's Battlestate Games developed Tarceva, wonderful people...

_
_______________________ 27.12.19

Bupycop
Ban for a graphic fashion nonsense to be honest.

B
Bupycop 27.12.19

Does not matter to me, not I bath. Someone said that rocky and Skype with discotom a while get banned. And just talked banish them. The reverse will prove almost impossible to convince them of their impunity or even how to reach a live person in tech support, all the same type of response from the bot.

_
_______________________ 27.12.19

Bupycop
Yes, I mean you and not talking, I'm talking about Rockstar