3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrG0bliN 27.12.19 10:30 am

Robbed \"HANNAH\" and a little stunned (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

She was almost all the books of source 1 and of the second degree, all that he could have claimed.
Try if you need someone, the main thing to teleport herself, that was not killed by lava. If in the story she's with us trading the Sori didn't know...
22 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrG0bliN 27.12.19

Oh, my God, and then the game was bagnola and all nedoborovskyy books left lying on the ground, yell!
Before that, when she was dying such was not :/

K
Kilimor 27.12.19

It was necessary for masters to kill, not Hannah. It gives +1 single cell source.

P
Profitsport 27.12.19

You are on the wrong side was chosen.

s
soulfox 27.12.19

Kilimor
Do not have cell. If the source already 3 units, teachers give something more. Usually just a book of source. And then he hit the jackpot.

N
Negih 27.12.19

mrG0bliN
mrG0bliN wrote:
Oh, my God, and then the game was bagnola and all nedoborovskyy books left lying on the ground
Faced with such a Joy. After killing the lizard, who in the cave with Sakalai or something like that name. Until the sequence vyrabotal, but 3 times out of 10 able to drain. Think before leaving the Fort will kill him.
PS. Agrada all but the most Sagely :D That lets you continue playing without problems

s
sheikan 27.12.19

This is a common dealer books, nothing special.
Yes, and the bug is not a bug rather at all. All NPS can scrape off the contents of their pockets, if those pockets were once checked player. It is often noticed.

m
mrG0bliN 27.12.19

Kilimor
I have a LVL 11, I accidentally in the forest wandered ))

m
makc11021992 27.12.19

mrG0bliN
I mean? I identity 11, yesterday clocked masters given 12 I am happy, PS) sales died once the current) but the Alice from the first attack ushatala all... well, 15 is still not 11)

s
soulfox 27.12.19

makc11021992
She and LVL 15 uchityvaet with one stroke. There is need to develop the tactics of the battle, just unceremoniously take very seriously.

s
sobr21 27.12.19

Council Alice - there is a CG on the left of the entrance to the fire box out to put lukara and call the rain to water the arrows were , on the first move, Alice always gives me a merged one hero, she sacrificed the Summoner and then quickly tipped her armor Phys - because she is less than MAG. Def. and then simply produced from a knockdown with the help of the Prince and the Archer at the CG and plus I have the lowes gave was raskatova all the defense against magic of the mind . And the curse takes life elementary wikilivros banochka with 330 HP each and killed her 14лвл=))

s
soulfox 27.12.19

sobr21
Actually a lot of options. You can bring a bunch of barrels of water to pour out and bless. PROEstate can spell not giving to die on one Persian and they prathanabat her first hit+curse - although I have not tried.

m
makc11021992 27.12.19

soulfox
I put the bow on the wall, the tank ran to Alice, she portanuli it to the onions and threw mega pysch both zdohlo then the maximum that I managed to knock the armor and she valinol 2 other (where did she get the drain iniciativy? the first infection goes stable and 2 of the Persians are coming down for the course

m
mrG0bliN 27.12.19

sobr21
I Alice has teleported in the sea, and there on the edge stood companions that would immediately into the sea to start the fight, everything went fast and painless )

m
makc11021992 27.12.19

mrG0bliN
the solution is simple, to pump up to LVL 17 and crushed her even without any tactics, pure tank was sastani and onions laid)

A
Alins 27.12.19

Crept up to her, passed through the Constitution, has promised to help, ready to fight, thought AGRU her attack, but no, 3 of Crete from the gnome with durukoy, and she lyagla, not even having time to do anything, the fight is not even started... we know, and only the sphere fell, but I laughed for a long time

D
Dima Petuhov 27.12.19

And the level of difficulty you have what? I play heavy it 3500 HP + Def and mage armor puts with one splash, I sney has drucilla 15 times with grief in half flunked helped mills and knockouts + brought it to its territory and scrolls voskresenia yuzal for bout 4 times in the last battle .

A
Andrei YP 27.12.19

This is not a bug. For example if you trade with someone, and soon this character for some reason dies, then almost all visible you the latest range of products you can pick up from the corpse. I'm so not a bad profit when he slammed Griff and his gang at Fort joy. And Hannah in my opinion not so bad that he had reason to kill her. But this is a personal matter.

m
mrG0bliN 27.12.19

Dmytro Petukhov wrote:
And the level of difficulty you have what?
Tactics

B
Black Doc 27.12.19

makc11021992
makc11021992 wrote:
where did she get the drain iniciativy? the first infection goes
From game designers, kooky on your game balance. This disease of the entire game: the hero initiative can be twice the initiatives of the boss and the enemy is still going to make the first move.

P
Pavel Vedernikov 17.12.20

Used for the battle with Alice the masters in the neighboring castle, who were squeezed by the witch. in stealth mode, sneaked past them to the tower of the castle and teleported Alice straight into the service with lightning, as a result, she laid down 2 masters, the third barely survived and one of my characters fell, Yuzal a crossbow and arrows knocking down a dream + treatment on her) I think to wet her in one helmet it would have been pretty sweaty. By the way, her totems appeared on the field where she was originally and could not do anything to me