3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
okonoshi 27.12.19 10:30 am

Sad kontsovki (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

finally passed the game, on taktie like clear pots . Grabbed a terrible as for me ending.
So upset that as much as the game angry.
Spielerkonto in which the doctor arrives and knocks your entire party. And you and he share power.
No longer afraid special spoilers revered the other and realized that they all not?
I honestly don't decided what I wanted to. What do you think?

p/s completed 20 levels and 60% of the experience. Much exp I missed out on the eyes?
6 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 27.12.19

What do you expect, thought I was in heaven on Earth ? Half of the ARKS footy types. Doctor Dave the demon, the old usurer, too. The head of paladins in General was the undead lent to the King by God.

A
Andrei YP 27.12.19

okonoshi
well, no one does not force you doctor to conclude the deal, he's a demon. It was clear in advance that nothing good in the end will not.
There are the normal endings, for example - to become divine or other - to share the source with everyone. But they certainly relatively normal, each of them has its positive and negative sides. Anyway, somewhere someone will die or something will be destroyed. That's okay, because the game world is not white and not black, and a little bit of everything together. Oh and depends on how you party members and everyone else who accompanied you helped, what they did or not - the details of the endings can be very different.

O
OrisLumenis 27.12.19

Lol, make a deal with a demon, and then is upset that the demon got you good. Fiction

o
okonoshi 27.12.19

Andrei YP
Yes, all was well .With everyone at odds,I lost a deity,with Sibiloi even slept. Truth quest with the red Prince and his girlfriend have not done.More precisely, even forgot about it.

A
Analius 27.12.19

they'll wait for the game remake and the ending too

B
Black Doc 27.12.19

Analis
Spoilerfest bald they made! It is unknown where did Gareth, nothing about it now not reported. About Amelia - not a word. Added a picture of Jaana and all. By the way, about the protein - the same word; do not understand what the heck she was introduced to the game?