3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
offimpulse dawada 27.12.19 10:30 am

In part 2 of the same disadvantages as the first? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in the first not like that on the start of the game to take a Persian - Crafter and immediately inject the craft/Kuznechno 5 him, without making any effort. still very norvista game party half of the skills not shake because of its uselessness (from the true crime section of almost all junk, crafts all of the trash, grabs a pair of points a quick change of clothes, personality and weapons are also very doubtful. since the weapon gives a mediocre bonus to some classes such as mages, and the person before you trade with NPCs or razgovorom dogonyaetsya clothes with the right bonuses). in part 2 the same?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmodai 27.12.19

My dear man, if you have all of that minus, then half role-playing games it is better not even to touch. If you need all skills were especially useful, and every cent of the characteristics needed to gnaw with his teeth, play Diablo, path of exile and other similar games. The divinity series is aimed mostly for a roleplaying character, competing in a cooperative mode and trite for the mood elevation. The answer to your question - these cons more tougher in the second part. Useless skills became more to change before we chatter and talk to different characters - otherwise half of the quests you miss, in the case of the game for the undead - it's all a part of wagering. Try the first part to score on every build for greater survivability of the party and not consider the distribution of characteristics, and the history of the character. Create a pompous paladin - crystal gun, investing all your points in the talk, so he DOH at every turn; the magician kleptomaniac, with a maximum lifting capacity and low intelligence that can't leave home without taking the last basket; a whole party of nerdy skunks, so all the gold to spend on bribes, or no quest is fine not to; just have fun, feel like a character on the spot, not taking the decisions that will lead to greater use, and those that would accept you on the spot your character. If you can't so play - Divinity is not for you, you will not be interested to put out the burning pigs.

N
NightHawkreal 27.12.19

The second skill of crafting, but the crafting poorer.

N
Nightma[R]e 27.12.19

offimpulse dawada
Listen, if you're so many disadvantages found in the 1 second part, why bother about the 2nd you ask?

o
offimpulse dawada 27.12.19

Nightma[R]e
poorer XA?)

o
offimpulse dawada 27.12.19

Nightma[R]e
A lot is how much? two? two minuses is that a lot?) and as I was watching reviews of 2 pros first came out here I wanted to specify.

N
Nightma[R]e 27.12.19

offimpulse dawada
I can tell you that. Once you the first part went, probably the second and maybe you will like it. I would say that the first part was a trial and it went successfully despite the sampling errors(And that was an indie project), the mistakes are because learn to. But the public still liked it, and most importantly with the creation of the second part, they listened to the community. Took into account a wish of the players, so to speak polished the game so it was released to the candy. The second part can be called a full game, that we wanted to see and more. Yes, and then the game is more designed for narrative and plot, the disclosures of the characters as individuals. Kraft and all the rest is secondary.

B
Black Doc 27.12.19

Nightma[R]e
Nightma[R]e wrote:
with the creation of the second part, they listened to the community. Took into account a wish of the players, so to speak polished the game so it was released to the candy.
I bet: at the expense of listening to the players, and at the expense of polishing the game.
In my humble opinion, the first part is the best. But really, the second...